Battle Template for FE7 Limitations?

blyegg

Isn't GUI Graphical user interface? I didn't know that was what this was called...

But apparently.

And I've had enough of GUI today. VS2010 is a bitch.

Edited by Kurix

it's not actually a GUI since there's no interfacing to be done

do you want just the frame for some photo editing purposes or do you intend to insert it?

Edited by CT075

other than a general "what does it look like" reference a template like that is going to be of literally zero help to you

you can literally just screenshot the frame (offhand i think it's layer 3) from the game itself and just use that as your base, your limitations actually have nothing to do with where the things in the finished frame are

you can't go in the black space, and your image can only use up to 85 (I think, actual number is in my insertion guide under hacking resources - it's something like that) unique 8p x 8p tiles, not including the ones where the name and weapon name go.

If you look at the guides on how to insert them, you'll find yourself in a much better position as far as understanding your limitations go.

I would argue that it is a GUI because you are interfacing it by extracting information from it. It is a diagram in either case, I suppose.

GUI is easier to type and still readily understood, though. Plus I was at one point going to add action commands to fire emblem a la paper mario so then it really would be a GUI anyway