FE13 and things to keep on mind

Rapier

So, my 3DS is due to arrive tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow, whatever), and I'm anxious to play FE13. Is there something I should keep on mind that's fairly injust or bs from Intelligent Systems? I'm kinda sure that they won't pull a FE5 on me, but still...

Are the Taguel useless, kinda like most of the Laguz? How many times can I abuse the promote crowns until it becomes plain cheating?

Taguels work similar to manaketes in that they use stones to battle. It's a decent class with a good amount of speed and skill. Also you can level up infinitely with second seals and master seals. So if you want a challenge limit yourself.

Are the Taguel useless, kinda like most of the Laguz? How many times can I abuse the promote crowns until it becomes plain cheating?

Like stated earlier, they use stones to attack, like Manaketes do. However, you'll have to watch it regarding both the first Taguel and Manakete you get, since you only have 50 charges of their stones until chapter 10 and 11, respectively.

If I just use Master Seals and a single Silver Seal on Avatar, will the game become nigh impossible for me because of the stat difference?

No. Limiting yourself to simply promotions and one reclass doesn't make the game impossible. It makes post-game DLC nigh-impossible. But not the regular game.

Taguels (coughcoughPanne) are better off reclassed into better things

Expanding for the OP:

Simply because of lack of two range counterattack methods in Taguel.

Edited by shadowofchaos