Homework help.

Mufasa

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I skipped my first History class today and masu skipped his first class just because we were 4 mins late so I don't think we have HW today

Well GCSE stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education. Each subject is worth 1 or 2 GCSE.

Grade A* - C is a pass.

Anything below C is a fail.

I see now said the blind man.

I've been hanging around my grandpa too much ^_^

lol I skipped my first History class today and masu skipped his first class just because we were 4 mins late so I don't think we have HW today

._.

*slaps with idiot glove*

Speak the devil where is MaSu

Lucky you.

You get C's by not asking for help when you need it, not paying attention and not doing work. You fail it by not showing up at all.

Or you get a C by being entered for Foundation Tier. Sometime teachers enter pupils for foundation tier where the exam is easy but the highest grade you can get is a C.

Edited by Dark Sage

This sounds like a good idea. I'm taking chem. this year, so I might need some help with that. I can help people out with Algebrah I and II, don't you dare show me geometry again, Biology, and Computer Science if their programming language is Java.