Homework help.

Mufasa

were all basically saying what were good at ok ok ill go

Im good at history i know almost everything but dont ask me any thing about that eastern history crap i never liked that so im your man for western history

and i think everyone on the irc chat can strongly say dont ask me for English help lol

Edited by Doom103

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone wanna help me real quick with AP Calculus? I missed last class and I just need a quick explanation on the alternate form of the derivative. (Ya know, for limits).

What do you mean by alternate form? Like a different way to get the derrivitive?

What do you mean by alternate form? Like a different way to get the derrivitive?

The "regular" form is basically where you use the difference quotient to find the limit of a derivative (which is basically finding the tangent line of a function). But there's an alternate form, which I think you use for when h ends up = 0, or something. It's a little bit simpler, but I don't have notes for it, so I'm a little stuck.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I think the easiest way to find the derrivitive is this:

1. Take the exponent of 'X' and multiply it by the number next to 'X'

2. Then subtract 1 from the exponent and you have your derrivitive.

EX: 4x^3's derrivitive is 12x^2

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I think the easiest way to find the derrivitive is this:

1. Take the exponent of 'X' and multiply it by the number next to 'X'

2. Then subtract 1 from the exponent and you have your derrivitive.

EX: 4x^3's derrivitive is 12x^2

Heh, I was actually just trying to mess with people thinking no one would be able to help. What you posted was not necessarily what I was looking for, but close in that it is a simplified version for finding derivatives to a given power.

Heh, I was actually just trying to mess with people thinking no one would be able to help. What you posted was not necessarily what I was looking for, but close in that it is a simplified version for finding derivatives to a given power.

Well I did my best.

Does anyone here knows about anything about Actuarial and Insurance and are really good at maths?

I would need some help, mainly advise?

Also, some law.

I got an A in Business studies and a B in Maths. B)

Whatcha got?

Edited by Leonri

Uh, I'm not sure. Different countries, different systems.

Just show me the problem and I'll see if I can help.

Okay I shall try to explain this as simple as possible? Even though I don't get it myself :lol:

You see I am actually working in a firm dealing with regulations of employments and how two parities may settle disputes within the tribunal system.

Okay here goes, (actual case study)

Two parties have a fixed term contract for approx 6 months. Within the contract it had been stated, company A shall supply the raw materials at the production rate of 57%, while B company shall be in charge of making and disrbuting the raw good to the customers and handing over approx 15% of the profit to company A from the sales of the goods in total.

However, during the six month period, inflation has risen upto approx 2%, where A party was unable to provide good quality of raw materials. Party B, suffered loss approximately about 12% from what they usually earn about approx £1000 per month.

Now, they are trying to settle this through a tribunal, neogation.

Party B claims, that they suffered 12% loss, from there usual earning and will be refusing to pay company, 15% total profit of the sales of the goods to company A. Company A, claims that the rate of productions was higher than 57% and was actually 60%, thus meaning that company B, should have been able to direpute some of the profit to company A.

How should these two companies, settle this through a simple negotion tribunal avoiding all court prodedure?

For me I have no idea? :blink:

Please anyone give me any advise........I am doomed if I don't sort this out.....

Edited by Dark Sage

• 1 month later...