The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back from Dinner Party.

Well that sounds-

Um… how about the RP? It's rather quiet now, and I'm not sure if this is necessarily private. The main thing I want Klotho to say is that she's going to get stronger so that she can help out everyone when they start to slip and fall and, considering recent events and how similar the two seem to be [by total accident], it seemed like Silvia would be the most perfect person for her to make that declaration. …If that makes sense?

Besides, Silvia teasing Anon? Sounds like hilarity!

WHAT!!!

Vash/Ace/Hero-King vs Medeus, awesome three vs one battle.

And here is where I head to bed, though I do have that first line of that Alicia/Poly skit written.

Goodnight.

Night!

Now… back to having Frederick being a laid-back smoker who uses the excuse of dates to coverup secret missions.

OP list has been updated, along with the latest paralogue progress (as more paralogues are done, the displayed one will be subject to change)

Also, night Ace!

Now… back to having Frederick being a laid-back smoker who uses the excuse of dates to coverup secret missions.

o.o what?

o.o what?

I'm sorry what?

Frederick's voicer (well, and Validar's, but the guy sounds more like Frederick) also voices Lindow from God Eater Burst. Who is a laid-back smoker who uses the excuse of dates to cover secret missions like Roy Mustang. His lover is Sakuya, who is voiced by Michelle Ruff iirc (who's using the same pitch she used for Yukari in P3).

I'm playing a video game, basically, and it has awakening VAs. Yuri Lowenthall (Ricken) is also here as an antisocial badass.

Sorin has returned for a little while. I'm starting my min-max Awakening file for my new headcanon. I finally sucked up my dislike for Ricken so that he can be with Lissa.

Ricken's not bad

I've had the most horrible luck with him stat wise and personality… oh, I don't know, there's something about most of his supports where I'm going "how is this romantic?". I think his with Lissa, though, is one of the few I don't have this problem.

Also, I've posted a Kat thingy in the char development thread. …I swear to god I started writing it with the intentions of it being happy and fluffy and cute. I swear!

And, yes, Vash, my head has been shipping Klotho-Phoibus. To the point where I've the scenario of him flirting, Klotho's confused, and Kat's yelling at him for corrupting her little sister, with Phoibus pointing out that just because she's HER little sister by adoption, it doesn't mean Klotho's is his by adoption. My only explanation is that they're confusing.

Edited by Kat

…Why do I have a bad feeling I'm going to be either creating some supports for Phoibus or at least some supports for him and Klotho…

Well, since we aren't going to be fighting him, it would be nice

I will formally make the first request for a support with Phobius.

…I think my feelings going to be proven right, huh? *sigh* Okay… Klotho, Kat, Silvia, Anon, Dusk… who else should have supports with Phoibus and would anyone kill me if I make him and Klotho S support partners? (Sorry, Vash, but considering their interactions, I am NOT not having Phoibus and Silvia support). And if anyone can help me figure out a way to 'level up' his supports fairly, especially since, at the moment, he's keeping the Annas off the Dreamers, that would be nice.

…I think my feelings going to be proven right, huh? *sigh* Okay… Klotho, Kat, Silvia, Anon, Dusk… who else should have supports with Phoibus and would anyone kill me if I make him and Klotho S support partners? (Sorry, Vash, but considering their interactions, I am NOT not having Phoibus and Silvia support). And if anyone can help me figure out a way to 'level up' his supports fairly, especially since, at the moment, he's keeping the Annas off the Dreamers, that would be nice.

At certain points he drops by and the support level increases.

Oh gosh. XD

I can imagine the hilarity. Like, seriously, picture Phoibus and Poly. XD

…The mental image is hilarious, but I'm also not quite certain Poly won't try to kill him. (Sorry, delayed response. I didn't realize I DIDN'T reply to this.)

Edited by Kat

eh... i'll take him too