The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

Okay, I've got it made. …Should I have Klotho and Phoibus as S support partners? Poly's going to kill me, isn't he?

Edited by Kat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your characters, do what you want with them.

And if we left it to me, I'd be hunting for a coin to flip, but I don't feel like doing so atm, so I'm asking for opinions.

Heads or tails?

No offense, but if I'm doing a coin flip for my chars, I'd rather be the one flipping the coin.

If Phobius and Silvia had a support, we wouldn't be able to put it on the site. XD

So yeah, that's fine.

XD

Your opinion of Klotho-Phoibus?

No offense, but if I'm doing a coin flip for my chars, I'd rather be the one flipping the coin.

XD

Your opinion of Klotho-Phoibus?

I say go for it. XD

....V-Vash... are you.. are you cheating on me? HOW COULD YOU *cries*

Ohmygoooosh, nooo~! [/cuddles]

Never mind. Coin flip time. Because my cat decided to bring me a coin. (Okay, more like he was PLAYING with said coin, but close enough.)

Or vash can give me a helpful opinion. That's a great thing too. …Welp, time to kill two of Poly's ships. Do-be-do-be-do.

Done. I'll add more supports to him later, when more people are awake. Also, if Poly tries to kill me, I'm hiding behind you all.

Edited by Kat

Welp, there goes Phobius/Annas. XD

Oh, please, he's still going to be going after them too. He's not tied to Klotho YET, after all. Besides, it's going to take him a bit to accept that yes, there is, in fact, another person he's willing to do anything for and he's not actually related to the person. Until then, though? …He's having fun with the three remaining annas. (We should totally do a Phoibus-Michel skit)

Edited by Kat

Oh, please, he's still going to be going after them too. He's not tied to Klotho YET, after all.

Oh my~

I'd LIKE to see him try to hit on Anna Serena. He'd probably have a few arrows through his head.

Oh my~

I'd LIKE to see him try to hit on Anna Serena. He'd probably have a few arrows through his head.

(I think I stealth edited on you again.)

…I have the mental image of him doing so JUST to get on her nerves. XD And the dodging practice.

(I think I stealth edited on you again.)

…I have the mental image of him doing so JUST to get on her nerves. XD And the dodging practice.

... You did and Phobius/Michel skit is a GO. Yes. I seriously itch for the day the Dreamers meet her. XD

Ohmygooosh, ha! Well, she IS one of the prism Annas with a pretty one-track mind, in comparison to Theresa and Aimee.

... You did and Phobius/Michel skit is a GO. Yes. I seriously itch for the day the Dreamers meet her. XD

Ohmygooosh, ha! Well, she IS one of the prism Annas with a pretty one-track mind, in comparison to Theresa and Aimee.

Hahaha! Okay, let's set up the skit, but actually do it tomorrow. It's getting late!

Edit: Sent the PM~

Edited by Kat

It is, Dusk. It is...

Some names don't sound right with japanese honorifics. They need to have two syllables to sound right

Yay!

Dusko-kun works too. Least, I think you're older than me anyway

Never mind. Coin flip time. Because my cat decided to bring me a coin. (Okay, more like he was PLAYING with said coin, but close enough.)

Or vash can give me a helpful opinion. That's a great thing too. …Welp, time to kill two of Poly's ships. Do-be-do-be-do.

Done. I'll add more supports to him later, when more people are awake. Also, if Poly tries to kill me, I'm hiding behind you all.

You can hide behind me, while I set up that Alicia/Poly skit PM.

Chan? I'll have you know, I am a magnificent specimen of a man!

Not really

I'm sorry Dusk, your character looks like a girl

It's okay, though. Chicks dig that in Fire Emblem.

Edited by Wizard