The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

ReyxAnacybele? Perhaps... Of course it isn't you fool

I was thinking something involving Nathaniel feeling guilt about Elise, whilst he was outside on the DARK DAY

THE EMPTYING OF THE LOCKET

I'm upset. I ship it

OH SHIT

Any help, just ask~!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is what i get for trying to move shit along or at least get stuff with my character out of the way. you speed up the process of Dan's insanity and self-doubt ;_;

I'm a sadist, remember? The skits with Vash and my own chars should be proof enough!

How about Xert comes and tells you..? I have no clue honestly.

That's how da ball rolls dog.

Or how about Ace volunteers to check out the manor?

And anyone who wants to check out the Wellspring of Truth just tell me now.

One more question. You say that all of the villains will be dead before Jxemas' "Awakening" but then, how would we face the Demon King? Same goes with you and Dan against the Black Knight.

One more question. You say that all of the villains will be dead before Jxemas' "Awakening" but then, how would we face the Demon King? Same goes with you and Dan against the Black Knight.

Damn it....Welp. Time to wake him now I guess..

what do you mean by Skits?

The char development things. I call them skits when it involves more than just one person for some reason.

Have all the non-BIG bads die off first? (Black Knight totally counts; he was the one actually moving the plot)

The char development things. I call them skits when it involves more than just one person for some reason.

Have all the non-BIG bads die off first? (Black Knight totally counts; he was the one actually moving the plot)

Nah. I want my main character back. Besides I need Sephrain dead as well...

(considering Ashnard really just came out of fucking nowhere and is like "HEY GAIZ I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STONGER THAN THE BLACK KNIGHT YOU SHUD FEAR ME!")