The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the trip over to Valm... well, first, where are we landing? (assuming we're bypassing where Xert is for a while?) Yes, there's the port, but I was wondering if we wanted to land there or if we wanted to try for a different spot.

second off, will there be battles on the ships?

About the trip over to Valm... well, first, where are we landing? (assuming we're bypassing where Xert is for a while?) Yes, there's the port, but I was wondering if we wanted to land there or if we wanted to try for a different spot.

I want to have a wyvern brigade come. Xert mentioned the King of Thracia, Travant. And you are. Going right past Origins peak.

We should totally have sea battles. We can fight pirates!

I really am fine with wherever we land, but it my be funny if we land where Owain was for no reason but throwaway references.

Whenever I write Ace, Alicia and Poly returning from killing Manfroy, can I have Ace waking in Kat's room? As a bit of a hint about what is in store for Ace in her paralogue.

That's fine by me. ^^ Kat's room is apparently the new place to meet. XD

I want to have a wyvern brigade come. Xert mentioned the King of Thracia, Travant. And you are. Going right past Origins peak.

That... would be hilariously awesome. Yes.

Right, just confirming.

Places we can land - Chapter 15's location, Inigo's Paralogue, Owain's Paralogue, and Tiki's Recruitment Paralogue

Edited by Kat

That's fine by me. ^^ Kat's room is apparently the new place to meet. XD

That... would be hilariously awesome. Yes.

Right, just confirming.

Places we can land - Chapter 15's location, Inigo's Paralogue, Owain's Paralogue, and Tiki's Recruitment Paralogue

Chapter 15. I want to save the other places. I want all Merc Villains dead. So next would be the Reed Brothers.

When we get there. Maybe after Travant's gone.

I was asking if you were saving them because you wanted them to be the locations of other villains, Shadow.

I was asking if you were saving them because you wanted them to be the locations of other villains, Shadow.

Oh. Yes then. So I don't hit the other story line, Where will we fight the other Anna's? Mainly because I want to know where to put the villains.

Hi guys, what did I-

Dan, what?

I mean, seriously, what? I only read like one paragraph, b-but... ;_;

DGKSTUJBDDYJJCDGKNVSETJ

In other news: Hi, guys. Just gonna read back a few pages before joining in.

That's fine by me. ^^ Kat's room is apparently the new place to meet. XD That... would be hilariously awesome. Yes.Right, just confirming. Places we can land - Chapter 15's location, Inigo's Paralogue, Owain's Paralogue, and Tiki's Recruitment Paralogue

Awesome^^ I figured Ace or Alicia should inform Kat of Manfroy's demise. And ship battles? Count me in.

Oh. Yes then. So I don't hit the other story line, Where will we fight the other Anna's? Mainly because I want to know where to put the villains.

Uh... Vash is the one with that information, I think. Still, I'm more or less certain ALL Annas will just be sitting and waiting for the time being.

Hi guys, what did I-

Dan, what?

I mean, seriously, what? I only read like one paragraph, b-but... ;_;

DGKSTUJBDDYJJCDGKNVSETJ

In other news: Hi, guys. Just gonna read back a few pages before joining in.

Hiya!

Also, there's a Klotho char development thing up.

Do they know that his Quintessence was taken? Also I have a plan for it. The ship battle will be...interesting.

I thought souls and Quintessence were two different things. I'll correct that when I post next.

I thought souls and Quintessence were two different things. I'll correct that when I post next.

No. You are literately taking the soul out of someone and using it as energy. Which is why people drop dead when it's been taken from them. It's like ether and soul mix up. They're all the same thing.

No. You are literately taking the soul out of someone and using it as energy. Which is why people drop dead when it's been taken from them. It's like ether and soul mix up. They're all the same thing.

Yeah, I realized that after I wrote that first post today. I'll fix it.