The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...that doesn't mean Dan isn't gonna try...

I'd ask how since Mila's in a totally different world, but... also, Doma's way more to blame. Phoibus isn't attached to Mila at all.

at this point Dan isn't looking at Phoibus anymore...yeah...

Right, because he's somehow equating Kat as the source of his troubles. Cassandra, help me out here.

Anon, we're only killing one goddess. doing more would be ridiculous, at best.

Edited by Kat

Right, because he's somehow equating Kat as the source of his troubles. Cassandra, help me out here.

Anon, we're only killing one goddess. doing more would be ridiculous, at best.

am i not really putting Dan's thoughts down correctly?

then again, Dan no longer seems to be sane...but yeah, he blames Kat for a lot of how he feels, sending him off to kill Ishtar seems to have been the last straw

am i not really putting Dan's thoughts down correctly?

then again, Dan no longer seems to be sane...but yeah, he blames Kat for a lot of how he feels, sending him off to kill Ishtar seems to have been the last straw

Well, yeah, I'm just looking back logically...

He never mentioned that he felt romantic love for Kat. Never told Kat that her kindness is actually being rather painful. Never told Kat about Ishtar. Yet, somehow, Kat's still to blame, when it was his own not talking that's led to most of the events being as painful as they are. Or am I REALLY missing something here?

Edited by Kat

Well, yeah, I'm just looking back logically...

He never mentioned that he felt romantic love for Kat. Never told Kat that her kindness is actually being rather painful. Never told Kat about Ishtar. Yet, somehow, Kat's still to blame, when it was his own not talking. Or am I REALLY missing something here?

again, not exactly sane

logically, he would of said something, but at this point, he's on the verge of losing his mind

he feels as though his feelings are a given, but he's on the brink of realizing that no one understands what he is trying to point out

all in all, his mind is trying to find a source to blame, and it sees Kat as a scapegoat

at this point i feel as though im not really in control of my own characters thoughts...not sure if that's a good thing...

Edited by Dandragon

again, not exactly sane

logically, he would of said something, but at this point, he's on the verge of losing his mind

he feels as though his feelings are a given, but he's on the brink of realizing that no one understands what he is trying to point out

all in all, his mind is trying to find a source to blame, and it sees Kat as a scapegoat

at this point i feel as though im not really in control of my own characters thoughts...not sure if that's a good thing...

Basically, he feels like everything should be obvious, without realizing it's not and Kat (and Mila) are the scapegoats because he can't suck it up and admit he's at fault?

Nah, it's normal. ...Trust me...

Can Sorin come in and act commander-like now? Dan needs to have a talk with him. Kat first though.

Sorin can go on. Kat's just going to be all "I'm sorry for sending you into a situation without all the information" and not scolding at all. And she's just tryiing to get reports for Sorin, which can wait.

Edited by Kat

Basically, he feels like everything should be obvious, without realizing it's not and Kat (and Mila) are the scapegoats because he can't suck it up and admit he's at fault?

Nah, it's normal. ...Trust me...

Sorin can go on. Kat's just going to be all "I'm sorry for sending you into a situation without all the information" and not scolding at all.

...i can't tell if you are sarcastic or not...and whether or not you actually hate Dan...paranoia gives me these kinds of questions

...i can't tell if you are sarcastic or not...and whether or not you actually hate Dan...paranoia gives me these kinds of questions

? No, I'm asking to make sure I understand you correctly. ...Okay, and maybe being a little sarcastic. I don't hate him. I DO feel like this isn't something to drag out long, though. It'll lose it's impact if you try.

Also... I am SO tempted to bring in Phoibus so that I can do a Klotho-Phoibus interaction (that doesn't necessarily have to be a support) and to give Kat that protection amulet... because I think she's going to need it.

? No, I'm asking to make sure I understand you correctly. ...Okay, and maybe being a little sarcastic. I don't hate him. I DO feel like this isn't something to drag out long, though. It'll lose it's impact if you try.

Also... I am SO tempted to bring in Phoibus so that I can do a Klotho-Phoibus interaction (that doesn't necessarily have to be a support) and to give Kat that protection amulet... because I think she's going to need it.

i'll try to end it

i just need to find the place where i can

Let's... keep Dusk away from Dan for a while, shall we?

Yes ma'am.

Edit: Double-post. Apologies

Edited by Sorin