The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My support with Brave still continues. Been so busy taking care of mother at home that I've been away for a long time.

Just sent the support to Kat. It is done.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

...I like my relatives...

I adore my relatives too. I do NOT enjoy 11 hours of socialization, especially when they all think that a) I need a boyfriend, b) I need to experience getting drunk, and c) I need to start wearing make-up.

I adore my relatives too. I do NOT enjoy 11 hours of socialization, especially when they all think that a) I need a boyfriend, b) I need to experience getting drunk, and c) I need to start wearing make-up.

Yeah. i like my family, but i really don't like socializing too much. Mainly because i really don't have anyone near my age to talk to.

My support with Brave still continues. Been so busy taking care of mother at home that I've been away for a long time.

Just sent the support to Kat. It is done.

Keep up the great work with your mother. That's a really kind and generous thing for you to do!

I ward mine off by playing with all of the kids, so they can't say these things to me without risking contaminating the children's minds. Wahahahaha!

Keep up the great work with your mother. That's a really kind and generous thing for you to do!

I ward mine off by playing with all of the kids, so they can't say these things to me without risking contaminating the children's minds. Wahahahaha!

at least you have the mental patience for children...

A) I'm sorry, but I can't help but find that funny.

B) Why?

C) Why? Less why, but why?

I find children to be really easy to get on with. Just throw your cares away, and play until it's time to finish up!

well they mainly just bug me when im either listening to my Ipod or playing on my 3ds. and they usually say stuff thats pretty obvious...although one time i was told that "mommy and daddy sleep naked in bad" too which i simply looked at them with a "wtf" look

well they mainly just bug me when im either listening to my Ipod or playing on my 3ds. and they usually say stuff thats pretty obvious...although one time i was told that "mommy and daddy sleep naked in bad" too which i simply looked at them with a "wtf" look

Yeah, kids are weird. But I find them to be so refreshing. They've such a cheerful outlook on life.

Granted, I only see my relatives two or three times a year (my family lives on the opposite side of the country to everyone else in our family), so they can't be around long enough to get grating.