The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) I'm sorry, but I can't help but find that funny.

B) Why?

C) Why? Less why, but why?

Because they're all social butterflies with the attention span of a goldfish who can't process a 22 year old girl not having a boyfriend, not getting drunk on at least a casual basis (ie, once a year party like thing), and not wanting to wear make-up.

Because they're all social butterflies with the attention span of a goldfish who can't process a 22 year old girl not having a boyfriend, not getting drunk on at least a casual basis (ie, once a year party like thing), and not wanting to wear make-up.

You don't need me (or anybody else) telling you this, but you're free to do whatever pleases you. Don't want to do/have any of them? Don't do it. Can't speak for make-up, but the other two are pretty bigged up anyway, in my opinion

Edited by DodgeDusk

Of course you need to tell her

You're her waifu, after all- *shot*

He's... my waifu, huh? He needs to dress up in a pretty dress then and dance the remigold.

*shrug* Oh, I do what I want. It's just a pain in the neck dealing with more than an hour of such talk.

Gold fish actually have good attention spans, just boring lives.

Also, that doesn't offer a good explanation (in narrow viewed opinion) as to why one would get drunk. It causes hangovers, inhibits the nervous system and judgement and just about everything else, harms a multitude of organs, does this and that awful thing, and so on. I mean, I'm not against drinking, but I am against being drunk.

This message is approved by both Democrats and Republicans.

He's... my waifu, huh? He needs to dress up in a pretty dress then and dance the remigold.

*shrug* Oh, I do what I want. It's just a pain in the neck dealing with more than an hour of such talk.

I've worn a kilt before, if that means anything to you. I'd be a kickass waifu also. Just saying

I can imagine so. I get similar things from my father. Can be pretty irritating at times

Gold fish actually have good attention spans, just boring lives.

Also, that doesn't offer a good explanation (in narrow viewed opinion) as to why one would get drunk. It causes hangovers, inhibits the nervous system and judgement and just about everything else, harms a multitude of organs, does this and that awful thing, and so on. I mean, I'm not against drinking, but I am against being drunk.

This message is approved by both Democrats and Republicans.

I do not give a damn. I am annoyed at having to play nice when they're insisting on me getting drunk 'just to see what it's like'. They are often incapable of realizing that some people don't WANT to fit stereotypes.

also, did Ace just eat Poly?

Edited by Kat

I do not give a damn. I am annoyed at having to play nice when they're insisting on me getting drunk 'just to see what it's like'. They are often incapable of realizing that some people don't WANT to fit stereotypes.

also, did Ace just eat Poly?

This does not sounds like very pleasant company.

it's...a weird thing. I dough nut get it.