The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I can type on a computer. Well I was basing it off the original reception. Why stop now? #Pride

We have a Lot of work to do then...

And even in the depths of the night, we are making more headcanons, to ruin your lives.

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

Make sure you tell me how mediocre my Tiltyu was what you thought.

I just finished reading. Those fights.... Bravo you two! Bravo!

Sorin and Tiltyu was fine. The only thing that I thought was missing was more fluff between them

But you Shadow, at the end.... oh lord...XD

Which part?

The During and After, I liked most. You really know how to play villain well. But THIS?

Shadow: Tell me how should I break your Wife and children? Beating the all hell out of your wife? Or how about raping her until death? Even better why don't I have your children watch? And if you live and allowed to keep you, I can let you witness BOTH happen. Or all three. Pick your poison.

Doesn't get any more fucked up than that

Edited by Hero-King

The During and After, I liked most. You really know how to play villain well. But THIS?

Shadow: Tell me how should I break your Wife and children? Beating the all hell out of your wife? Or how about raping her until death? Even better why don't I have your children watch? And if you live and allowed to keep you, I can let you witness BOTH happen. Or all three. Pick your poison.

Doesn't get any more fucked up than that

I told him that and we went along with it. They're was SUPPOSED to be more in that paragraph, but it would have been extremely graphic.

Hello, thread

"Story so far" has been updated with what I can remember. My fault for delaying it >_<'

Kat summoned Mila in the first place to get an extensions to the time limit for the realms. Instead of 2 years, there is now 3.

Aw... no mention of Yandere!Dan? Or is that being saved for a section after the Manfroy Paralogue.

Kat summoned Mila in the first place to get an extensions to the time limit for the realms. Instead of 2 years, there is now 3.

Aw... no mention of Yandere!Dan? Or is that being saved for a section after the Manfroy Paralogue.

I see

And yeah, that's being mentioned after the Manfroy paralogue

I just finished reading. Those fights.... Bravo you two! Bravo!

Sorin and Tiltyu was fine. The only thing that I thought was missing was more fluff between them

But you Shadow, at the end.... oh lord...XD

Really? I was afraid of over doing it....

Like going into detail.

We may need to do some detailed edits Shadow. Nii-san enjoyed Shadow's sadism and Sorin's suffering. What do you say?

Really? I was afraid of over doing it....

We may need to do some detailed edits Shadow. Nii-san enjoyed Shadow's sadism and Sorin's suffering. What do you say?

If talking about how I would torture your waifu is ok, then sure. But this script first. Finish the one we are doing now.

If talking about how I would torture your waifu is ok, then sure. But this script first. Finish the one we are doing now.

kk

So I had an idea about how to edit the skit. If I chopped my head off, continued to then talk about wheat, and then regenerate it, would that not be scary?

If any of you get the reference I'll love you.

Do it.

oh hai chat. how is your sex life?

if nobody gets that reference i have lost all hope for this world

also Kat, that post about Klotho licking the coffee off did make me laugh a bit too hard

It was amusing for one minute for me, and was an edit Anon added. Anon's… posts, however, made me more annoyed than anything.