Karla

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Recruiting Karla  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use her for?

• Actually used her till the end game.
    • Didn't touch her but only used her to finish her support with my other characters.
    • Take her just for the free Wo Dao. If Karel was not obtained.
    • Didn't bother recruiting her.
    • Killed her with Bartre just for the hell of it.

*Actually not Uctually

*your not you (other characters)

to make it look better,

If Karel was not obtained

no need to burst into 1st person for one option (If I didn't obtain Karel)

I'd probably have to go with Didn't bother recruiting her...why should I bother with Bartre? my sig says BERSERKERS FTW! besides, Bartre doesn't really support with anyone I like, and I don't like him...

I have gotten Karla, for the sake of saying I have, but usually, I don't bother...

*Actually not Uctually

*your not you (other characters)

to make it look better,

If Karel was not obtained

no need to burst into 1st person for one option (If I didn't obtain Karel)

Opps my bad I honestly didn't see that coming lol. I really got to stop typing too fast. I'll fixed that right away thanks for letting me know.

I was going to use her when I did get her...but I left my Bartre at level 5...

level 5 swordmasters are not very useful for the last few chapters of a game...she couldn't stay alive...so sad...

but I'm not the one who said I used her 'till the end...

Well who ever made that choice is that they're not making a smart idea IMHO. By the time you actually bother recruiting her you probably won't need her since you have Guy or Lyn even though they're not that great but there definitely better than pre-promotes thus its pretty ridiculous to give every enemies to herself since she can be slaughtered quite easily considering shes only Lv. 5 Swordmaster who happens to come with a horrific defence with 11. And that Swordmasters in FE7 were pretty bad. Especially if you bother recruiting her in HHM it's a terrible idea to bother consider to train her on that mode. Also, And if you were able to unlock the Chapter 32x: The Value of Life it won't help because you would probably be facing a whole armies of Beserkers carring Swordreavers/Swordslayers.