The Official Pairings

sprays

Many players try to find the optimization of pairings to make their team stronger, and some people, like me, only want to pair the boys and girls more reasonable, in other words, what's the official opinion about the most suitable pairings? We all know that Chrom and Sumia is a official pairing, and how about the others? Through hundreds of tests, I finally got it!

The official pairings could raise their support levels significantly faster than others. Serenesforest's site has shown Chrom's example (http://serenesforest.net/fe13/support.html#simple). I'd like to divide all the numbers by 9, then they may show how many seeds(Seed of Trust) you must eat to raise to the next support levels. For example, Cordelia and Libra could eat 14 seeds to S level (2toC, 4toB, 4toA, 4toS). Cordelia and other guys(despite Gaius) must eat 18 seeds to S level(4toC, 4toB, 5toA, 5toS).You may see my website for more informations (http://fcfantasy.cn/fe2012/). The numbers and charts may help in despite of whether you could read chinese characters:)

Here is the conclusion and a visual wallpaper.

Parents:
Chrom x Sumia
Frederick x Maribelle
Vaike x Lissa
Gregor x Nowi
Henry x Olivia
Gaius x Tharja
Libra x Cordelia
Ricken x Panne
Virion x Cherche
Stahl x Miriel
Kellam x Sully
Lon'qu (lonely)
Donnel (lonely)

Children:
Laurent x Lucina
Inigo x Cynthia
Owain x Kjelle
Yarne x Noire
Brady x Severa
Gerome x Nah

post-6281-0-73925900-1385301945_thumb.jpg

Edited by sprays

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a nice idea, but I'm not sure how "official" the quickest pairings are. Especially since there's the possibility that some are adjusted by join time. If we applied the same logic to FE4, every girl would have fallen for Claude! He does have the highest base and growth with most people.

*Is already holding Tyrfing in one hand, Mjollnir in the other*

I'll be taking my second Tyrfing back, thank you very much. >:(

All you're going to do is start a holy war with this thread.

I agree with Rey, FE13 fans would go berserk.

I don't think any pairing in this game is absolutely canon, though Chrom x Sumia does come close, imo. Chrom x Olivia too, to a smaller extent. Besides, surely the Avatar married someone, as Morgan exists.

That's a nice idea, but I'm not sure how "official" the quickest pairings are. Especially since there's the possibility that some are adjusted by join time. If we applied the same logic to FE4, every girl would have fallen for Claude! He does have the highest base and growth with most people.

FE13 and FE4 are different. FE4 has fixed chapters and limited turns, Claude or Briggid get faster love speed just in recompense for their late joining. FE4's special conversation event could be a clue to official pairing, such as Ira with Lex or Holyn.

I HEARD SHIPPING AND CAME AS FAST AS I COULD.

IMO, those are all wrong if we're looking for truly "official" pairings:

Chrom/Sumia (via obv. tease)

Stahl/Sully (via unique ending)

Male MU/Lissa (via not so obv. tease)

The rest are mix-n-match.

I'll be taking my second Tyrfing back, thank you very much. >:(

That Tyrfing is MIIINNNNEEEEE! *Activates Ignis* MJOLLNIR!

Let me start by being the first, then.

Chrom x Olivia too, to a smaller extent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>Olivia marries him before MU gets even a chance to support until you find out about that theater.

>Lampshaded by game to all hell.

T2sCH0y.png

>Olivia feels that she's never going to EEEEEVEEEER be able to build that threater.

>Chrom is Exalt (yes, *EXALT*) by Chapter 12. [Japanese version Chrom actually had the balls to take on the title.]

gUGHlNz.png

Olivia, you just took the social mobility express elevator to the top floor.

Henry x Olivia is more "canon" than that. In fact, Frederick x Chrom is more canon than Olivia.

You can like what you like, but don't argue "canon" just because Azure/Inigo is the only one that was explicitly stated to have a brand in his eye.

Brady could have had it on his ass for all we know and it was censored by the dev team.

I'm going to go get some red string and commit suicide now.

Also, PLEAAASE tell me you've finished the damn game before you're even talking about alternate pairings options.

Edited by shadowofchaos

StahlxMiriel does increase quickly, which is annoying since by the time I reach Chapter 5 (to pair Lon'qu with Miriel instead) I usually have a B support between them.

I hate pairing Kellam with anyone, though, because his ending is so crappy if he's paired. :(

You can like what you like, but don't argue "canon" just because Azure/Inigo is the only one that was explicitly stated to have a brand in his eye.

Actually, I had different reasons. Inigo bearing a strong resemblance to Chrom, and the father support making total sense in this case. Also, Chrom pursues Olivia throughout their support rather than the other way around. He really tries hard to get her to open up to him and takes a clear interest in her. Yes, I know you don't actually see this support if they marry, but it's safe to say that it happened off screen anyway because of the flashback to the S support.

Edited by Anacybele

Until the day IS actually comes out and says "these pairings are canon", there are no canon pairings. Even Chrom/Sumia, which is pushed the most of all his possible pairings, won't actually BE canon unless Sumia is officially announced to be his wife. As far as I am aware, Chrom's wife has NEVER been officially named in any supplementary material (someone who knows better than I can correct me on that if I'm wrong).

tl;dr

There are no official pairings and this thread is just asking for a flame war.

Actually, I had different reasons. Inigo bearing a strong resemblance to Chrom, and the father support making total sense in this case. Also, Chrom pursues Olivia throughout their support rather than the other way around. He really tries hard to get her to open up to him and takes a clear interest in her. Yes, I know you don't actually see this support if they marry, but it's safe to say that it happened off screen anyway because of the flashback to the S support.

A support that never happens. It was even "corrected" in the English version.

You can have your own headcanon for what happens, but Chrom and Olivia is shafted in the development department equal to the generic village girl.

Your statement Chrom and Olivia is getting "pushed but to a smaller extent" isn't even remotely accurate.

Let's count, shall we?

Inigo bearing a strong resemblance to Chrom

Subjective.

and the father support making total sense in this case.

Absolutely subjective.

Also, Chrom pursues Olivia throughout their support rather than the other way around.

Have you even read the other supports for Olivia?

He really tries hard to get her to open up to him and takes a clear interest in her.

It's like no other males do that in her supports or something. Subjective.

Yes, I know you don't actually see this support if they marry, but it's safe to say that it happened off screen anyway because of the flashback to the S support.

So where's the suspension of disbelief other than Liz/Lissa's one statement?

She interacts with him in ONE SCENE. ONE FREAKING SCENE that can be interpreted as a general introduction for her.

No one is pushing Chrom x Olivia, other than you with your headcanon.

5rvJvWU.png

2C6ziEQ.png

Let's contrast it to these screenshots. It's OBJECTIVELY obvious that the game is pushing it on you.

"So where's that theater, Chrom?"

And before anyone makes a statement that I'm biased because she's my "waifu". Yes, I am biased. But I'm calling you out on your BS saying that "Chrom x Olivia" is pushed on the player though "slightly" when all you're saying are freaking subjective statements on your OWN damn headcanon. Since you can't say that "Chrom x Olivia" is up there because even you can't deny Chrom x Sumia is the one being the most shoved in your face, you settle for second saying that "Chrom x Olivia" is *ALSO* hinted at by the game, qualifying your statements.

No, it doesn't.

Edited by shadowofchaos