FE: Awakening character key-chains

VincentASM

Just saw this.

In February 2014, you can buy some rather cute character key-chains (in/from Japan).

keychain1.jpg

keychain2.jpg

What do you think? Any favourites? Who are the secrets?

Are we getting all the characters (I'm look at the "all unit collection" text)?

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want, want, want!

I liked all of them, except for Lucina (is that blue thing in her eye supposed to be the mark of Naga or what?), too bad I'll probably not have any of them ;_;

I just don't like the lack of Tharja, Maribelle, Cordelia, Olivia, Basilio, Flavia, Severa, Gerome, Morgan and a Male Avatar :c

I would've preferred that the Avatar keychain be customizable. I mean, what if someone wanted a male Avatar one instead? And I'd certainly love a female that actually looks like my Avatar. xP

They are soo cute, I really hope they make a Lon'qu, Henry & Gaius one as well but if not I will settle for the ones they already have (I am a huge key-chain collector XD)

Edited by Shelie

I would've preferred that the Avatar keychain be customizable. I mean, what if someone wanted a male Avatar one instead? And I'd certainly love a female that actually looks like my Avatar. xP

I know, but I don't really expect them to go out of their way to make an Avatar with every possible combination of features. Whenever featuring the Avatar in official appearances, they always use the male and female generic build. I have generic build perks since I use generic build on my main avatar, I guess.

And while I'd hope that male avatars would be available for the people that used them, I'm sort of surprised that they decided to go with the female since most people seem to assume or at least have argued that the male is more "canon". It's sorta nice to see that for once the female takes precedence. But yeah, there still should be equality...

I know, but I don't really expect them to go out of their way to make an Avatar with every possible combination of features. Whenever featuring the Avatar in official appearances, they always use the male and female generic build. I have generic build perks since I use generic build on my main avatar, I guess.

And while I'd hope that male avatars would be available for the people that used them, I'm sort of surprised that they decided to go with the female since most people seem to assume or at least have argued that the male is more "canon". It's sorta nice to see that for once the female takes precedence. But yeah, there still should be equality...

Generic build perks, ftw!

Agreed about the male Avatar, they should have offered one of each at least.

And for the possible combination, my math is pretty far, but I think you have 3000 options total XD(20x5x5x3x2 is that right or am I completely off-track XP)

Considering how they have about half the first gen and a few second gens missing, I wouldn't count out another release.

I especially wouldn't be surprised if Tharja was the secret one considering how popular she is... that or if she's not there will be another release.

Annie want's her Gaia/Gaius.

Oh well, whatever.

My friends and I are splitting the two boxes, each getting two keychains each.

Generic build perks, ftw!

kwFsdP3.png

Shaddap Sylvia.

Edited by shadowofchaos