Lessons in Complex Calculations!

Nightmare

Was it brought up before...? :huh:

Yeah, someone, I think Lyle, made a list of forest pairings to be used as a reference when writing stories and of course NightmarexSongbird and FiremanxSongbird came up and then you pretty much posted the first part of your calculations to deter Fireman from accepting.

Hmm...I don't remember anything like that...

But this one is new because the other day, I found out that I'm also Fireman (according to Makoto). Best part is, even if these fangirls people brought up FiremanxNightmare it would actually turn out in my favour.

EDIT: Lol, that link you gave in your second post is just me realizing how true FiremanxNightmare was. It's all a joke anyway, not to be taken seriously.

Edited by Nightmare

Hmm...I don't remember anything like that...

But this one is new because the other day, I found out that I'm also Fireman (according to Makoto). Best part is, even if these fangirls people brought up FiremanxNightmare it would actually turn out in my favour.

EDIT: Lol, that link you gave in your second post is just me realizing how true FiremanxNightmare was. It's all a joke anyway, not to be taken seriously.

I know. I just love digging through old topics. Although, being the same person doesn't help, really. Just look at all the SoraxRoxas and AschexLuke shippers. They won't care as long as they think both of you are hot.

I know. I just love digging through old topics. Although, being the same person doesn't help, really. Just look at all the SoraxRoxas and AschexLuke shippers. They won't care as long as they think both of you are hot.

Oh God...you're right...although, I don't think they think me and Fireman are hot...

Oh God...you're right...although, I don't think they think me and Fireman are hot...

How would you know what girls think of other people? 0_0

Over my dead body.

Now that's a strict teacher...