Control Enemy Item ASM

Brendor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9bjQSId9E

As shown, this ASM allows the player to control enemy units.

HERE is the code. The code should be used in conjunction with Blazer's Custom Item Hack.

Please note that this hack is very buggy and should be used carefully. Known problems include mis-displayed class cards, maintaining grayed out units and allowing canto on dead units if you used Nintenlord's patch

it's cool brah :P

umm originally the routine was meant to be used as an ASMC code for an "evil" mode where the players were enemies and the enemies were allies but I realized that unless the routine is actually activated during the player phase and not during the opening scene, it won't work as intended and the chapter will start on the enemy phase (hence the start on enemy.dmp) So you can use it as an item or do a talk event or area event or w.e to get it to work so that's really what it was meant for but it can work as an item so I thought it'd be interesting to post :P (even though it's really buggy lol)

I'd like to use it as an item so I'm working on fixing the bugs

I'm also using this to look into my next assembly-related endeavor, alliance changing staves(a stave that can select an enemy and converts the enemy to an npc)