*Surprisingly Competitive-Worthy Pokemon*

Robinigo

Okay, tried some lower level pokes

Delphox: sucks. The metagame just did not cooperate with this thing, and it has the most hilarious movepool ever

Pangoro: A pivot Panda set is surprisingly "decent". Not something that I would reccomend though

Medicham: I feel like I should have run Hi Jump Kick, but to my surprise, Medicham's problem, in my experience is lack of power, doing 60% to Rotom-W with Zen Headbut, but this only applies if you are using a low BP "safe' move. Definitely should try it out later with more risky moveset

Lanturn: Water Absorb is good. Solid choice vs Rotom - W and Rotom - H

Bisharp: Bisharp is kind of like Medicham with different typing, and just like Medicham, it has the same flaw, namely lack of power. A subsitute based set performs well though

Carbink: I can make pages about how Carbink is made of win. Solid TR user, and can set up SR

Edited by Eradicator Boner

I like to run Knock Off / Sucker Punch / Iron Head / Swords Dance on Bisharp with Blackglasses and enough Speed to outspeed Rotom-W. The 50% power boost from Knocking Off an item is pretty nice, letting you OHKO 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash after Stealth Rock 68.8% of the time (Life Orb guarantees the kill).