A Question About Streetpass Teams

Dai

I just bought a physical copy of Awakening today, and I've had my digital copy for a while now. My question is this: which team will be sent out when I streetpass someone? Will it be the last one that I finished preparing with "Sortie"? Or will it be the digital copy I have since I've had that one for far longer?

Oh, wow. That's pretty dang nifty. Guess I'll have an easier time with a streetpass shop than I thought. Now I'll have some REAL fun breaking the hell out of this game in all four difficulties. XD

-Get 99,999 renown

-Play Lunatic+

-Unlock Wireless, sell Supreme Emblem, Streetpass self

-Buy tons of Seraph Robes

-Laugh at Counter and Luna+

Yeah, being able to streetpass yourself is awesome. I picked up a second 3ds just for this (and the only thing I use my first one for anymore is Awakening and the Ambassador games). The hijinks you can pull with a renown/streetpass combo are almost enough to make me wonder if it would be possible to beat Lunatic+ Classic with deaths without saving, using DLC, or summoning custom outrealm characters (no guest Avatars or logbook characters, but units hired straight from their spotpass team would be fine).

-Laugh at Counter and Luna+

All it takes is two mooks with Luna+ and Hawkeye to kill you.

Counter with Pavise+ still allow them to survive your overleveled units and still kill you.

You can only laugh at counter with a bow.

Chapter 24 would also like to laugh at you with the ridiculous amount of Wyvern Lords with counter and Luna+ and ridiculous hit bonuses.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Not for the whole game. If Fred has 80 HP in cht.4, he can do pretty much whatever he likes and not die. The first three/four chapters before you get Wireless are still a pain, and you have to start being careful again fairly soon after. But since the first bit of the game is the hardest, you still have a huge edge for around half of the killer chapters (namely 5 and 6).

I found that saving the slightest change to your streetpass team will allow you to streetpass it again immediately after you swap 3DSes. That kind of information is really dangerous in my grubby little hands. XD