Fire Embem styled game in the apple app store

Jack of the Dead

If companies could be sued for making a game similar to another one, there would be almost no game industry. and absolutely no app store

The game plays sort of like Fire Emblem, but its content as far as story, characters, music, and sprites are original. A lawsuit seems out of the question...

Edited by SRC

Partia is a SRPG (Strategy Role-playing) video game inspired by Fire Emblem and Tear Ring Saga series.

At least they aren't hiding it.

I have a bunch of money on my iTunes account that I never use, so I'll probably try it.

It's basically just like Fire Emblem, but not that easy to control because touch screen.

EDIT: Wow, this is basically a mobile Fire Emblem. It takes so many things, like the weapon triangle (complete with swords, axes, and lances), weapon names (Iron Sword, Steel Lance, etc.) classes (I've seen Cavalier, Archer, Fighter [a female one, though], General, and lord among playables, plus some enemy brigands and a thief) with basically the same functions, door and chest unlocking, player and enemy phases, the same stat system (some, like Luck, don't seem to appear in the unit screen, but I've seen it on level up) and level up system, and a very Fire Emblem-esque story.

I'm not sure if I should be happy for it or criticizing it...

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Fighter [a female one, though],

I don't recall that. Are you talking about Jannet?

I don't think it'd be worth it for IS to take legal action; unlike TRS this series isn't going to threaten their sales and isn't made by a large company.

I don't recall that. Are you talking about Jannet?

Yeah, I thought that was a fighter class at first, but it turns out she's actually an armor knight with an axe.

The game does also have a shield/armor system which I'm not quite sure how it works but seems to reduce damage somehow. Also, only gotten through the first chapter for now, but it seems really easy.

Yeah, I thought that was a fighter class at first, but it turns out she's actually an armor knight with an axe.

The game does also have a shield/armor system which I'm not quite sure how it works but seems to reduce damage somehow. Also, only gotten through the first chapter for now, but it seems really easy.

You just equip the armor to add defense to the units that can use them. (The boost is like...1-8 or so depending on the armor) You'd have to ask the creator how shields work because even after a few playthroughs I'm not exactly sure. (maybe there's a % of them triggering?)

The difficulty curve for this game is...interesting to say at the least. The enemies get stronger way quicker than you do, but then you get a few really strong pre promotes which kind of cancels it out. PROTIP: Make sure hire Tatum from the pub before chapter 2. He's probably one of the best sword infantry units ever in a FE style game, lol. Chapter 3 will be awful without him.

Edited by SRC