so who else saw madoka movie 3 in theaters

Inui

That sounds like fun. Snow is amazing though, especially Christmas snow. Is snow not your favorite weather condition?!

man snow is pretty great! i remember our yard in germany was probably best measured in acreage, it was heaven for a kid of 10-12 to run around in. i could have built a snowman the size of GOD if i had wanted to!

then there's the problem, like snow almost made me miss a final last week and i had to run into class early while it was snowing before the roads were ass. on the other hand, i ran into a friend i haven't seen in a while and we got to chat! and then i crushed the final like a paper cup.

the snow we have falling here right now is all dry though and doesn't pack well. do you think that sucks when it just looks pretty and you can't USE it for stuff or do you just like the looks?

Cash-ins, one of the many evils of the movie industry.

Speaking of cashing in, I was at a cafe today and accidentally paid $30 more than I intended because three $10 bills got stuck to a $20 bill. The waitress was so happy and thought it was a tip so I didn't have the heart to take my money back. It was a terrible situation.

no way would I ever tip someone $30... you should have at least said the 20 was the mistake or something lol

Edited by Inui

man snow is pretty great! i remember our yard in germany was probably best measured in acreage, it was heaven for a kid of 10-12 to run around in. i could have built a snowman the size of GOD if i had wanted to!

then there's the problem, like snow almost made me miss a final last week and i had to run into class early while it was snowing before the roads were ass. on the other hand, i ran into a friend i haven't seen in a while and we got to chat! and then i crushed the final like a paper cup.

the snow we have falling here right now is all dry though and doesn't pack well. do you think that sucks when it just looks pretty and you can't USE it for stuff or do you just like the looks?

Snow is so gorgeous that even when it is not useful for launching at people or creating abominable men I am okay with it being there. It just plain cheers me up. Everything is so bright and reflective! And people get bundled up in cute clothing and look like they're either extremely angry or embarrassed during entire conversations. Amazing right?

Snow is so gorgeous that even when it is not useful for launching at people or creating abominable men I am okay with it being there. It just plain cheers me up. Everything is so bright and reflective! And people get bundled up in cute clothing and look like they're either extremely angry or embarrassed during entire conversations. Amazing right?

oh MAN winter fashion right??

i have this amazing coat - it's purple wool on the outside and flannel on the inside. the thing is IMPERVIOUS to any wind ever and it looks kickin' rad. i can wear it down to like 0 F and still stay okay!

and man in winter people wear things like fluffy fur and cool fuzzy hats and mittens and boots and i love winter fashion

but you know the thing? some people around my campus wear shorts and sandals in like below-freezing weather. how?!

oh MAN winter fashion right??

i have this amazing coat - it's purple wool on the outside and flannel on the inside. the thing is IMPERVIOUS to any wind ever and it looks kickin' rad. i can wear it down to like 0 F and still stay okay!

and man in winter people wear things like fluffy fur and cool fuzzy hats and mittens and boots and i love winter fashion

but you know the thing? some people around my campus wear shorts and sandals in like below-freezing weather. how?!

I know exactly what you're talking about. I wonder to myself whether they are dumb or immune to temperature changes. One of my friends doesn't even own a winter coat, he just puts like a turtleneck on regardless of how cold it is and that is all the effort he will put into keeping himself warm. lol.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I wonder to myself whether they are dumb or immune to temperature changes. One of my friends doesn't even own a winter coat, he just puts like a turtleneck on regardless of how cold it is and that is all the effort he will put into keeping himself warm. lol.

i've come to the conclusion that roughly 20% people are just reaaaaallly silly when it comes to dressing themselves. like there's the temperature thing - i went into my work room a few weeks ago in a suit and tie and the other two guys in the room had cranked the heat to like 71 F (this is approximately 22 C). for a tiny room (like 8' by 15') EDIT: with three people in it /EDIT. i was DYING.

and then there are the people who just plain can't dress themselves. i had a formal event that i went to twice (reason for the suit) and one girl's response to "formal" was ...like, jeans and a horrendous shirt-thing. she looked awful. why can't people dress themselves even when there's an obvious dress code to follow?

Edited by Integrity

i've come to the conclusion that roughly 20% people are just reaaaaallly silly when it comes to dressing themselves. like there's the temperature thing - i went into my work room a few weeks ago in a suit and tie and the other two guys in the room had cranked the heat to like 71 F (this is approximately 22 C). for a tiny room (like 8' by 15') EDIT: with three people in it /EDIT. i was DYING.

and then there are the people who just plain can't dress themselves. i had a formal event that i went to twice (reason for the suit) and one girl's response to "formal" was ...like, jeans and a horrendous shirt-thing. she looked awful. why can't people dress themselves even when there's an obvious dress code to follow?

Ahaha, that is one of the curses that plague the average member of our generation! The t-shirt + jeans for everything crowd. Doesn't stop there though, at my cousin's wedding the best man had a pair of black jeans on with a tie and a dress shirt. Like what.

Ahaha, that is one of the curses that plague the average member of our generation! The t-shirt + jeans for everything crowd. Doesn't stop there though, at my cousin's wedding the best man had a pair of black jeans on with a tie and a dress shirt. Like what.

i mean don't get me wrong, when the weather's nice and i'm not going to anything but classes i literally don't wear shoes and you don't get much more casual than that but even i the pathetic sheltered homeschooled neeeeeeerd knows when it's time to have a shave and put on a real suit!

that brings me to something else that bugs me: badly tied ties. ties aren't even all that hard to tie right!

i mean don't get me wrong, when the weather's nice and i'm not going to anything but classes i literally don't wear shoes and you don't get much more casual than that but even i the pathetic sheltered homeschooled neeeeeeerd knows when it's time to have a shave and put on a real suit!

that brings me to something else that bugs me: badly tied ties. ties aren't even all that hard to tie right!

They can totally ruin a guy's look. I'm not sure whether it's better that they keep trying or that they just get a clip-on.

They can totally ruin a guy's look. I'm not sure whether it's better that they keep trying or that they just get a clip-on.

it's so funny how a little thing like a tie knot can just ruin an outfit

then again it can also make an outfit. there was a guy at that event who had a really well-tied tie and a vest and good color coordination and he was just all put together. god bless him forever.

is it worse to be a girl? i mean guys basically have "wear suit jacket, dress shirt, tie, dress pants" and they're done unless they really want to get creative. do girls really have a good old fallback like that?

it's so funny how a little thing like a tie knot can just ruin an outfit

then again it can also make an outfit. there was a guy at that event who had a really well-tied tie and a vest and good color coordination and he was just all put together. god bless him forever.

is it worse to be a girl? i mean guys basically have "wear suit jacket, dress shirt, tie, dress pants" and they're done unless they really want to get creative. do girls really have a good old fallback like that?

It depends on where you're going/what you're doing. There is definitely more of an emphasis on standing out and being different/unique/"better". I hate to use the word "better" but that is the way a lot of people think.

There is *sort of* a female equivalent though, it's the "little black dress", lol!

Edited by Tangerine

oh yeah. kelly ripa taught me that, i forgot all about it! man, i think i'd be a lot better off in my life if i remembered everything i saw on live with regis and kelly.

wouldn't it be weird if people could do that???

i mean i already remember entire runs of america's next top model. imagine if i piled in all my talk show knowledge with that!

The question here is why were you a regular viewer of america's next top model?

w-well

i-i mean

the true answer is my sister watched it on a tv in my room and i sort of peripheral visioned it and listened along

(the honest answer is that i'd slow down whatever i was doing and pretend to not be watching along)