Why is Chrom such a boring lord?

Ashnard

"but but but. He can be middle of da road"

Yeah and that's boring as hell. We already got a muscular mecenary-like FE character and his name is Ike. Chrom is simply a second Ike lookalike.

Why can't IS make interesting lords?

Edit:

Ike is also bland and boring.

Edited by Ashnard

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Making interesting threads is a difficult task for some. Speaking of boring though, anyone feel like sharing a boring experience with the rest of the forum?

I do, I do!

I was walking through school after seeing the puppies that get brought in during finals week for cuddles (this is a thing) and I ran into a guy from my Differential Equations class and I was like "ready for the exam?" and he was like "hahahaha no." which confuses me because I think he outscored me on the last exam but Dakota (another guy I know) says the guy who sits next to him (this guy is one of the two who does) got an 18 on the exam and I thought this guy got an 81 so I think I might have just read it upside down!

I like making posts that are giant run-on sentences, don't you?

I do, I do!

I was walking through school after seeing the puppies that get brought in during finals week for cuddles (this is a thing) and I ran into a guy from my Differential Equations class and I was like "ready for the exam?" and he was like "hahahaha no." which confuses me because I think he outscored me on the last exam but Dakota (another guy I know) says the guy who sits next to him (this guy is one of the two who does) got an 18 on the exam and I thought this guy got an 81 so I think I might have just read it upside down!

I like making posts that are giant run-on sentences, don't you?

Haha, what an excellent story. I trust that after learning that new info he did not outscore you still.

Haha, what an excellent story. I trust that after learning that new info he did not outscore you still.

Well I don't know if this guy is the guy who got an 18% or if the other guy is the guy who got an 18%. It's all a confusing story and I'm not going to ask him about it because I don't care enough.

Speaking of exams though I just had one today. It was silly - I actually did pretty well in it! This is the one class that's just been kicking my ass, too. Now I just have to get through my math final on Thursday and I get a whole month off!

Have any holiday plans?

Well I don't know if this guy is the guy who got an 18% or if the other guy is the guy who got an 18%. It's all a confusing story and I'm not going to ask him about it because I don't care enough.

Speaking of exams though I just had one today. It was silly - I actually did pretty well in it! This is the one class that's just been kicking my ass, too. Now I just have to get through my math final on Thursday and I get a whole month off!

Have any holiday plans?

I am sure you will do even better.

I am not doing much this year actually. Dinner with family + various celebrations with roommate are about all I have planned. Have you started getting spammed by Christmas movies yet?!

I am sure you will do even better.

I am not doing much this year actually. Dinner with family + various celebrations with roommate are about all I have planned. Have you started getting spammed by Christmas movies yet?!

I haven't, actually! I am taking my sister (and probably freohr) to see Frozen next week, though, does that count as a Christmas movie?

I should watch A Year Without a Santa Claus sometime, though. It's the best Christmas movie. Have you seen it?

I haven't, actually! I am taking my sister (and probably freohr) to see Frozen next week, though, does that count as a Christmas movie?

I should watch A Year Without a Santa Claus sometime, though. It's the best Christmas movie. Have you seen it?

That, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Santa Claus is 'Comin to Town are on repeat for background noise in my house like constantly when it is nearing Christmas.

Also Nightmare Before Christmas on the 24th, because.

That, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Santa Claus is 'Comin to Town are on repeat for background noise in my house like constantly when it is nearing Christmas.

Also Nightmare Before Christmas on the 24th, because.

Rudolph is only a middle-tier Christmas movie for me. Granted, that puts it above most movies, but still. I'd rather watch Comin' to Town or especially Year Without A.

Speaking of, I actually have a neato story about YWaSC! I was at school last year around late November doing a group project with my group and I made some joke about Mister Heat Miser. One of my groupmates didn't know what I was talking about! Naturally, I told her I had to educate her sometime, and to remind me the next time I had my laptop. Cue some guy nearby putting his laptop speakers on full and just blaring I'M MISTER HEAT MISER in the middle of the atrium. He and I awkwardly sang a few lines together. It was magical.

I've never actually seen Nightmare Before Christmas! The closest experience I had with it was that world in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Rudolph is only a middle-tier Christmas movie for me. Granted, that puts it above most movies, but still. I'd rather watch Comin' to Town or especially Year Without A.

Speaking of, I actually have a neato story about YWaSC! I was at school last year around late November doing a group project with my group and I made some joke about Mister Heat Miser. One of my groupmates didn't know what I was talking about! Naturally, I told her I had to educate her sometime, and to remind me the next time I had my laptop. Cue some guy nearby putting his laptop speakers on full and just blaring I'M MISTER HEAT MISER in the middle of the atrium. He and I awkwardly sang a few lines together. It was magical.

I've never actually seen Nightmare Before Christmas! The closest experience I had with it was that world in Kingdom Hearts 2.

I have no idea how I misplaced the apostrophe but I didn't realize it until I saw it quoted.

You have never seen NBC?! Okay well I am assigning that task to you this Christmas. You have to watch it, it's pretty much a requirement.

I have no idea how I misplaced the apostrophe but I didn't realize it until I saw it quoted.

You have never seen NBC?! Okay well I am assigning that task to you this Christmas. You have to watch it, it's pretty much a requirement.

Well, I GUESS I can give it a go. Is it on Netflix?

I'm mister whiiiite christmas

I'm mister snoooow

I'm mister iiiicicle

I'M MISTER TEN BELOOOW

I'm mister greeeeen christmas

I'm mister suuuuun

I'm mister heat blister

I'M MISTER HUNDRED AND ONE

Yes, I am fairly certain.

and also it is perfectly suited for both Christmas and Halloween >:(

It must be nice to watch movies you like whenever the fuck you feel like it. I bet it sucks to be somebody who only watches "appropriate things". I guess people like that must have never heard of liberty. I wonder if there's anybody even like that in the world!

It must be nice to watch movies you like whenever the fuck you feel like it. I bet it sucks to be somebody who only watches "appropriate things". I guess people like that must have never heard of liberty. I wonder if there's anybody even like that in the world!

If those people do exist they probably have pink colored member groups!