Lucius and Raven X Support ending

torifae

ummm...why is Lucius so gay for Raven? :/

THAT just made my day. To answer your question I don't even know if Lucius really is gay for Raven. Lucius served Raven's family until it fell then he traveled with Raven and...wait doesn't this sound familiar? A mercenary and his feminine-looking magic using friend that may or may not be gay?

THAT just made my day. To answer your question I don't even know if Lucius really is gay for Raven. Lucius served Raven's family until it fell then he traveled with Raven and...wait doesn't this sound familiar? A mercenary and his feminine-looking magic using friend that may or may not be gay?

WE LIKE IKE

XD I never noticed that... But they were made first... so that means... IkeXSoren was based off of LuciusXRaven?!

How does this support come off as gay. It's basically, "don't hurt Ostia" and "I must hurt Ostia". Then Raven eventually goes "ok, ok, I'll stop". Where does the gay go in, same thing with the assumption that the Raven and Priscilla supports are incestious. People assume too much. <_<

How does this support come off as gay. It's basically, "don't hurt Ostia" and "I must hurt Ostia". Then Raven eventually goes "ok, ok, I'll stop". Where does the gay go in, same thing with the assumption that the Raven and Priscilla supports are incestious. People assume too much. <_<

Exactly. The only definatly gay FE characters are Heather (FE10) and possibly Legault. (FE7) The rest is mostly speculation.

Actually it's Raven that's so gay for Lucius he would screw anyone who at least LOOKS like a girl (EVEN HIS DAMN SISTER!!!).

Well I can't blame him for that...

Exactly. The only definatly gay FE characters are Heather (FE10) and possibly Legault. (FE7) The rest is mostly speculation.

I imagine Legault was joking around, since he flirts with Isadora somewhat as well. Who knows, maybe he swings on both sides of the tree. Heather....yeah, poor Nephenee and Illyana...

What about Florina? Or have I been spending too much time looking at the Fire Emblem fanart on Fanart Central...

What about Florina? Or have I been spending too much time looking at the Fire Emblem fanart on Fanart Central...

Well, Florina can wind up with Hector. People go crazy for the Lyn and Florina pairing because they do get a special ending. It's just a simple Florina goes visit with Lyn for a while, then goes back to Sacae. Nothing blatantly lesbianish. From what I observe, people like to take everything in the worst context possible. A simple touch can turn into, ooooh, you guys are going to go down and naughty! Stupid dirty minded tarts....

Dude, assumptions are fun though!

And I am Anti LuciusXRaven = gay. They're just close friends. Nobody understands these things TT_TT

One problem: Heather isn't in this game.

Besides, she's lesbian, not gay. Difference.

No, but their both homo's thats all you need to compare them XD