Your unit affinity

Hibari

What units always turn out best/worst for you? In my case all my myrmidons/swordmasters end up being godly. I actually took all four to the endgame in PoR and killed nearly everything instantly. Although my fighters/warriors end up sucking horribly. To this day I regret bringing Boyd to the endgame in RD, he had no it above 55. So what about you guys?

What units always turn out best/worst for you? In my case all my myrmidons/swordmasters end up being godly. I actually took all four to the endgame in PoR and killed nearly everything instantly. Although my fighters/warriors end up sucking horribly. To this day I regret bringing Boyd to the endgame in RD, he had no it above 55. So what about you guys?

Anyone is good if you train them well... But swordmasters always pwn XD. Wyvern Knights also turn out great, but I somehow get bad healers... HOW COULD SAUL SUCK SO MUCH FOR ME?!

My thieves always end up having great dodge rates. I've never once been RNG screwed with a thief.

That being said, my flying units always end up sucking. Except Haar. He was the only one. :/

Swordmasters and pegasus knights for me, I think. I tend to get decent magic users, too, but my warriors always suck and I'm actually not very good with knights or paladins.

Axe users and heavy defense folks like Knights and Hector work well for me. I'm not so much for Myrmidons/Swordmasters, I've always been a high strength type of guy. HP, Strength, and Defense, the big three in my stat priority.

Except in FE6, my Pegasus Knights always turn out great.

The lords (even Roy) also do well for me.

Bishops on the other hand just suck for me. Especially FE9 Rhys.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I have really bad luck with Armorknights and Bishops.

One time I made Serra a bishop and she had 7 Magic by level 1 Bishop.

On the other side of the mage spectrum, my dark magic users usually turn out good. I tend to get really good sages, too.

I can always count on my Paladins, Heroes, and to a lesser extent, Generals and Warriors to turn out well. On the other hand, Swordmasters and Druids tend to let me down.

Thieves and Berserkers for me. On a lesser extent, Warriors. I think my worst units usually turn out to be the horse-mounted kind, which is why I stick to infantry and occasionally flying types.

Wariors turn out unusually good for me, especially in RD.

Boyd doubled Swordmasters for me in PoR. He was more or less the same in RD. And Dorcas was also pretty good for me, even though I've heard he's not that good...

Paladins, Valkyries (not Mist), and Heroes

They're just always good and there's never a reason *not* to use them.

Swordmasters are very good when they're good but can be very bad if they don't gain their strength when they're myrmidons. Mia (in PoR) with 7 strength at level 20 just can't cut it.

Boyd doubled Swordmasters for me in PoR. He was more or less the same in RD. And Dorcas was also pretty good for me, even though I've heard he's not that good...

My Dorcas turned out pretty good, too, but his speed was lackluster at best. That's why people don't like using him.

My mages turn out good less than others do, unless you count myrmidons in the gba games. I do like me some Stefan, Skasaha and Edward, though.

I am an RNG god, I can usually make anyone good, but even I have preferences, like dark magic, I can get ALL dark magic users to be good, EVEN KNOLL, who is fail for everyone else, then comes swordmasters and heroes, then comes hector, at the very bottom is pegasus knights with paladins right above.

Wariors turn out unusually good for me, especially in RD.

Radiant Dawn did have a good set of Warriors. Nolan was the Dawn Brigade's best (main, besides Black Knight, Nailah, and such) member by far and Boyd was pretty nice as well.