Pairings?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Eliwood and...

• Ninian (Canon duh)
    • Fiora (The flower thing)
  2. 2. Hector and...

• Florina d'aw!
    • Lyn! It makes so much sense.

I just wanted to figure it out. As much as I am pro Ninian cannon, I think Fiora would make sense.

For Hector, I always that the story would seem most fitting with Eliwood, Ninian, Hector, and Lyn,

but the only thing that makes me question that is Sue...

There's always village maidens. Clearly if Lyn is shipped with Hector/Kent (I refuse to agnowledge Eliwood as a possibility because of the flower), Rath would have to be with one.

For Eliwood, definitely Ninian. There's the flower, the extra music, all their scenes (Fiora doesn't even interact with Eliwood if they don't support)... And an alternate ending to boot.

I'm going with Hector/Lyn because extra music (a remix of a FE4 lover theme, no less) and all their arguing. Also, they hit A support faster than Hector/Florina despite Florina's initial lead.

Affinities clearly are not inherited. If they were, Roy would have Anima, Wind, or Ice, not Fire, and Wolt wouldn't be ice. Affinities usually lack logic (Micaiah's affinity is Dark, lolwut?). Some make sense, like Elincia or Lute, but they're usually quite random.

Everyone says Sue looks like Lyn, but I feel like Lilina looks more like Lyn.

And Ninian is clearly and strongly hinted, but that whole favorite flower from the snowy highlands throws me off.

I don't think affinities are linked by blood, either...

Ninian was born in Illia according to her supports with Florina, so the flower is only really against Lyn. Sorry Lyn, but I don't think you're the one who won Eliwood's heart.

Sue and Lilina both look enough like Lyn to make it hard to decipher since they have their father's coloration and Lyn's features.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I like to have Hector x Lyn together because of their CGI cutscene you earn. It's so kawaii!!!!

I also like having Eliwood x Ninian together because they obviously feel for each other the whole game.

However, if the Tactician could have support pairings... Lyn x FE7 all the way! [i wish :(]

Affinities clearly are not inherited. If they were, Roy would have Anima, Wind, or Ice, not Fire, and Wolt wouldn't be ice. Affinities usually lack logic (Micaiah's affinity is Dark, lolwut?). Some make sense, like Elincia or Lute, but they're usually quite random.

Maybe it has something to do with your bloodtype and birthmonth. (MU creation)

I can easily see Lyn giving up her life with Lycia. After all, the only reason she had to go there in the first place was her grandfather. She would probably have lived her entire life in Sacae otherwise.

EDIT: Oh, and the affinity thing is completely arbitrary. Nino's brats have different affinities.

Edited by Lanselot

She gives up Lycia in her solo ending, abdicating Caelin to Hector. She's more attached to the plains than Lycia.

I'm not fond of Rath (no he does not count as a green haired archer) but I'd go either way. Just so long as she isn't with Eliwood. He goes with Ninian, Magyars, or Fiora!

I spent forever hammering out a theory just to make the whole dragon thing make sense, so they're probably confused as why Roy actually looks his human age. Then Nah showed up and they became more confused. Yay them.

For all we know, Ninian!Roy could have inherited all of Nergal's genes, or he could have inherited all of Aenir's, or anywhere in between. Genetics can be bizarre (actually, Ninian, Nils, Nah, Sophia, and Yarne should biologically be sterile. Fire Emblem has defied Biology before, why stop now...)

For all we know, Ninian!Roy could have inherited all of Nergal's genes, or he could have inherited all of Aenir's, or anywhere in between. Genetics can be bizarre (actually, Ninian, Nils, Nah, Sophia, and Yarne should biologically be sterile. Fire Emblem has defied Biology before, why stop now...)

Two brown-eyed parents can have a blue-eyed child.

Everyone says Sue looks like Lyn, but I feel like Lilina looks more like Lyn.

And Ninian is clearly and strongly hinted, but that whole favorite flower from the snowy highlands throws me off.

I don't think affinities are linked by blood, either...

Everyone from Sacae looks the same.