Best Pairings for my Luna+ Run?

SpiderLord

These are the ones I know I'm doing:

MaMUxLissa for that MU!Owain and Lissa!Morgan. Both make extremely strong magic units late game imo.

DonnelxNowi tanky and easy to train dragon with sol, pavise, and armsthrift? where do i sign.

VaikexSully I know VaikexNowi and DonnelxSully is the usual way to do things but I've always had more success with VaikexSully not sure why.

GregorxMiriel Armsthrift on my witch man means Sorcerer with infinite Mires which was really helpful on normal lunatic. Tell me if that's not as good on Lunatic+

KellamxPanne Simply the best use of Kellam I've found.

FrederickxCherche Intoducing the new friend Gerome with crazy defensive and physical boosts.

The pairings I'm less sure on: This is just off the top of my head if there's a pairing that's good that I'm missing feel free to tell me. (also if I forgot a mother my bad please tell me I'm sick so not thinking completely straight.)

GaiusxTharja

VirionxTharja

ChromxSumia

ChromxOlivia

LibraxOlivia

StahlxSumia

Lon'quxCordelia

StahlxCordelia

GaiusxCordelia

HenryxMaribelle

LibraxMaribelle

Edited by SpiderLord

Chrom x Olivia is only good if you're grinding and/or doing post-game. If you aren't grinding, then marrying Olivia off and getting Inigo is way too big of as hassle.

Other than that, Gaius x Tharja, Stahl x Cordelia, Lon'qu x Maribelle, Henry/Chrom x Sumia. Sumia can only marry Chrom, Gaius, Henry, or Frederick.

You don't specify whether or not you're grinding, but Counter and Luna+ wreck tanks that lack Bows, high Def and high Avo, meaning spare units are pretty hard to train. Unless you're heavily using DLC, there's simply no way you're going to get even that many children. At best, you could get two from Avatar, two from Chrom, and one or two more. Also, Stahl and Sumia can't support.

DonnelxNowi tanky and easy to train dragon with sol, pavise, and armsthrift? where do i sign.

Sure, give Nah even worse Spd than she has naturally, and watch her fail to dodge every single Luna+ hit. And that's without Counter woes and getting doubled like crazy... Donnel is a nightmare to train in Lunatic+ btw. Gergor!Laurent is good, but Gregor himself isn't useful for very long.

Lunatic+ is designed to stop the strategies that normally break Lunatic. You can't throw someone into a crowd of enemies and expect them to mop them up anymore, no matter how high their stats- stuff will still hit you thanks to Hawkeye, stuff will still damage you (a lot) thanks to Luna+, and Counter+Shields means you will take damage fighting at 1-range even if you can get past all that. Please keep that in mind.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

She's slow. She's good if you don't care about speed...

If you're grinding, the DLC maps (mostly) aren't effected by the extra skills. Thus, your optimal pairings shouldn't change much from other modes. Just do what you would do for Normal/Hard, bearing in mind that you'll still have to drag whatever asset/flaw you choose through Cht.2.