Tales of Zestiria

Orpheon

After seeing the new trailer and Siliconera's post describing a couple of the locales (and how exploration's a key focus for the game), I think Zesteria might be the first Tales game that I've seriously been interested in in a long while. (Honestly, it's probably the first - I only experienced Symphonia and Abyss secondhand originally, so I didn't care about them before they released, I wanted to be interested in Vesperia, but I wasn't buying a 360 for it, and all of the others in between didn't do much for me in some way, shape, or form.)

I know it's a staple of the series*, but my only complaint so far is having yet another sword-using main character. (I'm sure as localized information comes out, something else will end up grating on my nerves.) *The only game with a non-sword main character I can think of is Legendia, and, IIRC, it wasn't even originally supposed to be a Tales game...

...On a random side note, is anyone else (outside of the number of characters) reminded a bit of Radiata Stories by Zesteria? (Not that that's a bad thing.)

I guess I'm just glad that this isn't "next-gen", since I'll actually have the opportunity to play it...

But Legendia was so good! If you could ignore the gameplay. The entire rest of the game made up for it.

That's a big if. >_>

But Legendia was so good! If you could ignore the gameplay. The entire rest of the game made up for it.

That's a big if. >_>

I don't think it's possible to ignore the puny static shock that they turned Indignation into for Legendia :P