I just found out that Stahl, Donnel and Phoenix Wright share the same voiceactor

Fargo294

Excellus and Marth have the same English actor! Male Morgan and Natsu share a voice actor! Voice actors do multiple jobs ya know.

I know silly. Otherwise, I'd be wondering why there's always one character in every anime that sounds like Yuri Lowenthal or Johnny Yong Bosch.

Cordelia and Severa (this makes sense because they're mother and daughter), Miriel and Flavia, Sully and Cherche, and much to the dismay of my dear Anacybele, Frederick and Validar. These are other cases of characters sharing VAs.

And this means they're good. The voices are different enough that you'd think they're different people. Maybe not Miriel and Flavia, who sort of sound alike, but the others sound very different from each other.

In Star Fox 64 3D there's a guy who does like, five voices! Wolf, Leon and Peppy, and a few redshirts. All sounding different. Beat that.

Cordelia and Severa (this makes sense because they're mother and daughter), Miriel and Flavia, Sully and Cherche, and much to the dismay of my dear Anacybele, Frederick and Validar. These are other cases of characters sharing VAs.

And this means they're good. The voices are different enough that you'd think they're different people. Maybe not Miriel and Flavia, who sort of sound alike, but the others sound very different from each other.

In Star Fox 64 3D there's a guy who does like, five voices! Wolf, Leon and Peppy, and a few redshirts. All sounding different. Beat that.

Huh. That's really cool. Never noticed

and much to the dismay of my dear Anacybele, Frederick and Validar. These are other cases of characters sharing VAs.

And it's Kyle Hebert. The narrator of Dragon Ball Z. IT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME.

Yes. Now imagine Frederick shouting "NEXT TIME, ON DRAGON BALL ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Forget the DBZ announcer I want Frederick to yell out "HADOOOOOOKEN!" (He voices Ryu)

Another interesting thing I found out about the voice actors is that Cordelia (and Severa) are voiced by Julie Ann Taylor who also voices Tsubaki Yayoi in BlazBlue. The Male Avatar, voice 1 is David Vincent who voices Jin Kisaragi (and Hakumen). Oh the relation between the series. Maybe I should have made my Avatar blonde instead, then the resemblance would really be uncanny between the two.

And it's Kyle Hebert. The narrator of Dragon Ball Z. IT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME.

OY OY OY

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK IS TELLING YOU TO PICK A GOD AND PRAY?!

(He also voiced Kamina in TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN, btw)

OY OY OY

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK IS TELLING YOU TO PICK A GOD AND PRAY?!

(He also voiced Kamina in TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN, btw)

MY SILVER LANCE IS THE LANCE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS.

Forget the DBZ announcer I want Frederick to yell out "HADOOOOOOKEN!" (He voices Ryu)

Another interesting thing I found out about the voice actors is that Cordelia (and Severa) are voiced by Julie Ann Taylor who also voices Tsubaki Yayoi in BlazBlue. The Male Avatar, voice 1 is David Vincent who voices Jin Kisaragi (and Hakumen). Oh the relation between the series. Maybe I should have made my Avatar blonde instead, then the resemblance would really be uncanny between the two.

So is it just me or does Juile Talyor voice a lot of characters with red hair.

The only ones that I noticed were really alike were Cordelia/Sever and Miriel/Flavia, but that's it. Do Nowi/Lissa share the same voice actress or did I not pay attention to the credits?

I didn't notice the Phoenix Wright voice actor also voicing Stahl and Donnel.

also, Anna sounds a lot like Alia (Megaman X8). Sumia reminds me of Pallete.

Edited by Rapier