My Pairing, for the first run.

Tide of Waves

First Run: Normal

Challenge: Not into Nuzlocke games, I guess Casual((Idek if, that's bad, or not?))

Fem!MU x Lon'qu(Hey don't get me, wrong, I loved this pair, the S support conversation, was cute, so I made MU marry him. o:)

Chrom x Olivia

Kellam x Nowi

Sully x Donnel

EDIT: Maribelle x Ricken

Cherche x Fredderick?

Sumia x Henry( Prety much, don't like Sumia, because of Marriage Limits, but she can be useful for postgames.. ONLY if she was paired up, by Virion.. ah whatever.))

Miriel x Gregor

Tharja x Gaius

Lissa x Libra

Panne x Vaike

Cordelia x Stahl

What do you think, rate?

Edit: Gaius x ???

Brady as a Sage

is Mirel and Gregor and ok pairing, some people prefer Vantage, on Laurent

Leftovers for pairing: Virion

Edited by Tide of Waves

First Run: Normal

Challenge: Not into Nuzlocke games, I guess Casual((Idek if, that's bad, or not?))

Fem!MU x Lon'qu(Hey don't get me, wrong, I loved this pair, the S support conversation, was cute, so I made MU marry him. o:)

Chrom x Olivia

Kellam x Nowi

Sully x Donnel

Maribelle x Virion?

Cherche x Vaike?

Sumia x Henry( Prety much, don't like Sumia, because of Marriage Limits, but she can be useful for postgames))

Miriel x Gregor

Tharja x Libra

Lissa x Ricken

Panne x Fredderick?

Cordelia x Gaius or Stahl?

What do you think?

Been awhile since I played, but these pairings seem solid. For Cordelia I would recommend Stahl over Gaius.

Edited by Kamina

I usually (always) pair Cordelia with Lon'qu, mainly because, in my opinion, Cordelia still kind of loves Chrom if she marries Stahl and because black-haired Severa kicks ass. Also, I prefer Lon'qu's speed over Stahl's strength. But yeah... you are marrying him so, whatever. Tharja x Gaius so Noire can have Galeforce. And instead of marrying Ricken to Lissa, I would put him with Maribelle for Sage Brady. Therefore, Lissa will marry Libra, which is an awesome pairing with cool supports.

Edited by Introvertism

I usually (always) pair Cordelia with Lon'qu, mainly because, in my opinion, Cordelia still kind of loves Chrom if she marries Stahl and because black-haired Severa kicks ass. Also, I prefer Lon'qu's speed over Stahl's strength. But yeah... you are marrying him so, whatever. Tharja x Gaius so Noire can have Galeforce. And instead of marrying Ricken to Lissa, I would put him with Maribelle for Sage Brady. Therefore, Lissa will marry Lissa, which is an awesome pairing with cool supports.

Do you mean, Lissa can go with Libra?

Good list you've got there. ^^ I ship a few of the pairs you used, actually. But that's not what this thread's about, so enough about that lol. I think I'd switch Frederick with Vaike. I've heard that Frederick is Gerome's best father, or one of his best.

Edited by Anacybele

Good list you've got there. ^^ I ship a few of the pairs you used, actually. But that's not what this thread's about, so enough about that lol. I think I'd switch Frederick with Vaike. I've heard that Frederick is Gerome's best father, or one of his best.

So it'll be like Freddy x Cherche

and Vaike x Panne? o:

Yes, exactly. But I've only seen others suggest Frederick x Cherche to people in the past, I don't know for sure if it's the most efficient for Gerome.

Edited by Anacybele

You could marry Gaius and thraja/sully to give noire/kjelle gale force. I would go with thraja as kjelle is more defensive.

What's that? Someone who comes with -1/0 defensive mods is more defensive than someone who comes with 1/0? They both have innate Pavise/DG+ and the same number of Breakers as well.

If you really want Galeforce on everyone, use Donnel x Sully, Gaius x Tharja, and Avatar x Nowi. Problem solved.