FE13 Players--whats your definition of a Streetpass Nightmare?

aX-INVICTUS-Xa

Have you ever had teams appear in your world map that just frustrate you and tick you off because they're so darn hard to kill? Please feel free to share your thoughts, your stories, or even if you have a team that seems pretty bad-a to you at least!

My "little" anecdote:

I don't know about you all, but when I get a team in my world map that has full Limit Breaker...I just grimace. I usually end up buying stuff or dismissing or even recruiting just to get rid of them. Or, if I feel bored, actually fight them.

But, those occassions are rare. I don't see many streetpass players nowadays with excellent teams. Most times they lack the effort--players like those probably played FE13 for the story and supports, not so much the game itself.

Not so for me. I teach at a local high school to pay for college, and keep my Streetpass team to 4 units. 4 units, yes, all assassins--equipped with Limit Breaker, Galeforce (except for my male MU), Lifetaker, Pavise, and either Ignis or Luna.

I kept my name in my streetpass greeting. Needless to say, many of my students have come up to me after school complaining that my team is impossible, even though I only had 4 units.

That is, until that one smart kid in my class finally figured a strategy to beat me.

So I updated my streetpass team--All Assassins, 4 manaketes. Nah, Morgan (I married my MU to Nowi), Tiki, and Nowi (all with comparable skills as listed above.)

Yes, and because I had to, I cheated with my setup. I created multiple avatars, got them to chapter 6, and added them to my Avatar Logbook. Then I would go to my NOR/CAS account and recruit those avatars, and grind the crap out of them.

Now I actually bother to go to chapter 18, because boots. But anyways, this way these avatars can go to any class.

So my team looks something like this:

Yuki, Yuno, Yuna, Yuna (with pink hair), Hinata, Mao, and the four manaketes.

I just stare at my team and I'm like...yessssss....

Needless to say my students just dismiss my team or buy my Forged equipment. They've given up.

Edited by aX-INVICTUS-Xa

Unfortunately, my current run has almost no Streetpass-worthy units. . .or I'd totally make a troll team just to irritate people (multiple Miracle shenanigans). :P

I'd make a team full of +skill asset MU Assassins with Rightful King Lucina and Azure/Inigo with Brave Weapons...

But I have this obviously irrational dislike for Chrom x Olivia.

Edited by shadowofchaos

1-2 range, Lethality/Luna, Hit Rate +20, Rightful King, Counter, Miracle, Vantage. Any combination of these make for extremely frustrating streetpass teams

Either that or a bunch of Sorcs with like Mire and Aggressor with Hit Rate +20 or something. Breaker spamming is always hilarious as well.

Edited by The Batter

I approve of your avatar name choices. Dat Mirai Nikki.

Though no Akise depresses me.

Haha! Thats what I was thinking. Reason being I feel male units have less of an advantage--their only being that they can have a full VVW set. Therefore Akise and Kousaka dont have a place (sorry guys) had to put in Yuki so people would get what I was doing with the Mirai Nikki team XD

So only female characters of Mirai Nikki :/

Reminds me, I should have put Uryuyu Minene in >:O

I also like trolling. For example, my two Yuno's have Mov = 14.

Lets just say, they can scale most maps within a turn?

Edited by aX-INVICTUS-Xa

how the eff... 14 move?

*sighs* took me so long aye.

I got my renown up to 50k first (unlocks boots) by doing double duels with random students after school (sighs abuse of teacher-student relationship XD)

So every time I create a new avatar, rank up to Chapter 17 (you get boots from the very most left chest)

Thats two boots per new avatar.

Needless to say, that took a while but it screws with my students so much its pretty funny XD

Edited by aX-INVICTUS-Xa

• 6 months later...

Man, that sounds treatening. I hope that in the next game they'll add some online options, i'd love to face teams like that one.

Edited by Nik98