Best skills for Dread Fighter, for Male!MU?

Tide of Waves

I was thinking of these skills for my Male!MU, ending it as a final class.

((NO GALEFORCE, you should have known that, btw, just to let you know.))

Skills:

Ignis/Vengeance

Lifetaker/Counter

Wrath

Vantage

Agressor

My Asset and flaw is

+Speed, and -Luck

what do you think?

You have Dread Fighter, but not Limit Break. Why?

Vantage and Lifetaker/Aggressor have poor synergy together. If you're trying for an EP tank with Vantage, take Vengeance over Ignis, Counter over Lifetaker, and replace Aggressor with something like Tomebreaker, Res+10 or Aegis. You might want to swap Wrath for something like Tomefaire as well.

If you're going for a player phase killing machine, take Ignis (or Luna depending on the map) over Vengeance, and replace Wrath and Vantage with things like Tomefaire that boost your offense. Galeforceless boys are usually stuck with support duty however, so you may want to replace your proc (Ignis or Luna) with DG+. For a pure support, I'd go Aggressor/DG+/Armsthrift/Tomefaire or Axefaire/Tomebreaker or Swordbreaker or Anathema. Tomebreaker is there if you use Celica's Gale as your weapon of choice because enemy Sorcs commonly have Tomebreaker and it fixes your accuracy issues, Anathema is there if that's not a problem and you just want a general accuracy boost. Swordbreaker is so Axes can hit swords if you choose to use a Brave Axe. swap between Tomefaire and Axefaire depending on whether you'd rather use Celica's Gale or a Brave Axe.

You have Dread Fighter, but not Limit Break. Why?

Vantage and Lifetaker/Aggressor have poor synergy together. If you're trying for an EP tank with Vantage, take Vengeance over Ignis, Counter over Lifetaker, and replace Aggressor with something like Tomebreaker, Res+10 or Aegis. You might want to swap Wrath for something like Tomefaire as well.

If you're going for a player phase killing machine, take Ignis (or Luna depending on the map) over Vengeance, and replace Wrath and Vantage with things like Tomefaire that boost your offense. Galeforceless boys are usually stuck with support duty however, so you may want to replace your proc (Ignis or Luna) with DG+. For a pure support, I'd go Aggressor/DG+/Armsthrift/Tomefaire or Axefaire/Tomebreaker or Swordbreaker or Anathema. Tomebreaker is there if you use Celica's Gale as your weapon of choice because enemy Sorcs commonly have Tomebreaker and it fixes your accuracy issues, Anathema is there if that's not a problem and you just want a general accuracy boost. Swordbreaker is so Axes can hit swords if you choose to use a Brave Axe. swap between Tomefaire and Axefaire depending on whether you'd rather use Celica's Gale or a Brave Axe.

Edited by Tide of Waves

Just a quick reminder, do read the rules and all~! ;):

If you're going for a unit that kills things, I'd go with -Def/-Res as a flaw, so your offensive caps don't take a hit.

I usually go with LB/Arms/Sol/Luna/Ignis (Equipment choice: maxforged braves, tomahawk, tempestblade, giving me maximum capacity to deal with multiple enemies with breaker skills from both range and melee)

I usually go with LB/Arms/Sol/Luna/Ignis

Sol has priority over both Luna and Ignis. Not the best idea imo. If you still want to run a healing skill, Renewal or Lifetaker would be better.

Edited by Gaius217

• 2 months later...

This is my set and it works great for me:

+Mag, -Lck

Sorcerer

Vengeance (boosts almost every attack), Limit Breaker(duh), Renewal(helps for level grinding and weaker opponents), Tomefaire/Armsthrift(mostly AmT because it helps w/ Aversa's Night or Valflame), Pavise(protects against DF class which is WAY overused).