Bishop debate

Random Class Debate  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is best/ is your favourite bishop?

• Ellen
    • Saul
    • Yodel

I don't think anyone likes these debates but I don't care XD. In the general debate, BORS WON!!! So now tell me who is your favourite Bishop? My vote goes to Saul for having a funny personality and reminding me of Sain XD. But sadly he usually sucks for me.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

Ellen because she's hawt lol

But in all of seriousness, Saul. Ellen has some shit defense and mediocre speed. But she has FAR more luck than Saul though. Yodel: just bench him. Enough said.

Clairne is just galaxies better than all of them combined

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I don't particularly care for any of them, but I guess I'll go with Ellen. She's pretty and joins at a point where I can get some use out of her. Saul is cool and all, but he's bench meat outside of the chapter he joins in. Yodel isn't too impressive, but I did use him once just for shits and giggles.

Yodel

Probably Saul, since he's not as fragile. It's a shame, none of the Light Magic users are all that great in this game. At least they can still heal, even though that's Clarine's claim to fame.

You haven't heard about Clarine and Cecilia did you? [/sarcasm]

._. I didn't read the poll (Which Is should've done in retrospect), and I thought this was about all of the healers in the game.

Edited by ChaosNinji

Ellen couldn't keep up in stats against Clarine and Saul so she got benched. And actually I had Saul benched too until I wanted someone who could cast light magic to try to use the divine tome. Unfortunately it doesn't look like he's going to make it to S-rank before I reach the final level, so I guess that was pointless.

And Yodel would be good if he came with about, oh, 15 more Magic.

Magic is the least of Yodel's worries. What he needs is a lot more speed and luck to make up for his abominable durability.

Also Yodel has got the worst defense, though he is a good healer which makes him useful for a short while in the game.

Also Yodel has got the worst defense, though he is a good healer which makes him useful for a short while in the game.

Niime is actually much worse in defense, and durability in general. In Hard Mode, she gets one rounded by unpromoted Wyvern Riders. At least Yodel gets one rounded by the Silver Lance Wyvern Lords. Still, the two others on the list >>>>>Yodel

• 1 month later...