Is this a good skillsets for Grandmaster(Female)?

Tide of Waves

Sounds good. Surprised you're actually using the Luna/Ignis combination, one of the best combinations. Too many people on Miiverse who run Astra/Lethality. Not sure, but Vantage/Vengeance may be better, depending on what you're using your MU for.

Edited by Gaius217

Whats with the hate for astra btw?

2.5x damage compared to lunas 1.5

Luna doesn't have a multiplier. Astra's proc rate is too small as well. Skill/2 isn't worth it. If you have over 50 skill at least, it increases the gap between Astra and Luna even more. I would show you the math, but I figure you can do that yourself. Counter is also a well... counter. If you're in Apotheosis for example, no LB, and you're up against a Unit that will reduce your damage to 2 (along with the Pavise/Aegis+). If you proc an Astra, your damage will be reduced to 0 per hit, effectively transforming the modifier from 2.5x to 0x. Of course that's not going to happen very often, but it's just an example.

Edited by Gaius217

Sounds good. Surprised you're actually using the Luna/Ignis combination, one of the best combinations. Too many people on Miiverse who run Astra/Lethality. Not sure, but Vantage/Vengeance may be better, depending on what you're using your MU for.

Y'know, I actually like the Luna, and Ignis animation. :3

is Astra, combined Lethality, an uber.

I kinda don't use Lethality, because of low- activation rate. o:

Y'know, I actually like the Luna, and Ignis animation. :3

is Astra, combined Lethality, an uber.

I kinda don't use Lethality, because of low- activation rate. o:

My point was that Astra/Lethality was bad, and that Luna/Ignis was good. :P

Edited by Gaius217

Whats with the hate for astra btw?

Its 2.5x damage compared to lunas 1.5

Astra... sucks. As stated before, Luna doesn't have a multiplier, and Counter is especially bad news for Astra. It doesn't help that Astra fizzles out against high defense enemies.

Should I use, renewal, or lifetaker, for the last slot? o:

Depends on what you plan on using the MU for? Offensive or something else? If it's offensive, Lifetaker is better, especially since you're running Galeforce. However, staves and elixirs still are an alternative.

Edited by Gaius217

Depends on what you plan on using the MU for? Offensive or something else? If it's offensive, Lifetaker is better, especially since you're running Galeforce. However, staves and elixirs still are an alternative.

Ahh, I see, thank you.! :3

Astra has this problem where it becomes less potent the higher Def/Res your foe has, while Luna has this thing where it becomes more potent the more Def/Res they have. Luna on 70 Def will still be less total damage than Luna on 50 Def, but the Luna boost will be bigger. Ignis is in the middle because enemy Def/Res don't matter, and is usually superior to Luna on mixed classes (like Grandmaster) outside of Apo.