I just had the strangest dream

Magical Glace

Is this a weird dream?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes.
    • No, I dream about 50's diners in Zelda games or cardboard islands all the time!

...About the Wind Waker. Marth's pickle stealing seems normal in comparison.

So it all started with Link going to the second Forsaken Fortress event. Upon arriving, Link finds several of the residents of Windfall island trying to set a cardboard version of the Fortress on ladders. They were also on ladders, and their boats still floated despite how beat up they were. Also, for some reason, cardboard!Forsaken Fortress had a picture of a giant flower on it.

Eventually, the King of Red Lions warns Link of Ganondorf's impending arrival. Link then passes the warning on and tells everybody that they can evacuate to a 50's diner one sector south (replacing a fairy island, I believe.)

I don't remember much about the diner. I think it was run by either the King of Red Lions or Professor E. Gadd from Luigi's Mansion. Either way, everyone evacuated the workplace and got some punch at the diner. Everyone then took their rather beat up ships back to Windfall. Upon arriving at Windfall, Link noticed the 'real' Forsaken Fortress had reappeared, now adorned with a light up sign declaring it an 'Evil Fortress' (It also said something else, but I don't remember).

I woke up after that.

I almost always have really weird dreams, which stems from me taking some hormones to help me fall asleep. "Abnormal dreams" are even listed at the top for potential side effects. Not that I mind at all, having crazy dreams is most of the time pretty nice.

I can't say I've had a dream like that in at least a month now, are those common for you? Either way, it's impressive, I haven't met too many people whose minds create things quite like that

Considering you only remember dreams you wake up during, I don't really know. Though, if my sister is to be believed, I once said this in my sleep:

Marth, don't eat those pickles. They're mine.

Make of that what you will.

Crack is one helluva drug.

You have no idea what gluten can do to me.