ATTN: People who want art of their waifus and MUs

shadowofchaos

EDIT: You also have to actually use your tumblr. Follow other people, reblog stuff, etc.

Are you shitting me?! At least now I have some motivation to actually use Tumblr.

Edited by Gaius217

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made tumblr just for this, I have a feeling I'm gonna be really confused when the time comes to submit my card. Just got to chapter 15 on L+. The time it takes to finish chapter is ridiculous since I'm always scared of random reinforcements popping up and killing my units. I'm thinking of just shelling out a couple bucks for DLC so I can grind up a bit e.e

Edited by shed

There are no reinforcements on Cht.15.

Try hiring some powerful spotpass units to help you. Camus, Travant and Ashnard are helpful for Lunatic+.

oops I phrased that badly. I meant in pretty much every chapter, I turtle up hard even if there are no reinforcements since I don't remember which chapters have them (been a few months since I beat lunatic). Like I think I had my units on chapter 13 sit on the forts for a good 5 turns after the last enemies aggro'd to make sure no more risen would pop out of nowhere. I'm trying to avoid using Spotpass characters, but I guess if I'm considering using EXPonential growth, using Spotpass characters is pretty mild in comparison.

Edited by shed

oops I phrased that badly. I meant in pretty much every chapter, I turtle up hard even if there are no reinforcements since I don't remember which chapters have them (been a few months since I beat lunatic). Like I think I had my units on chapter 13 sit on the forts for a good 5 turns after the last enemies aggro'd to make sure no more risen would pop out of nowhere. I'm trying to avoid using Spotpass characters, but I guess if I'm considering using EXPonential growth, using Spotpass characters is pretty mild in comparison.

Off the top of my head, you'll be facing reinforcements in chapters 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25 and Endgame.

Hmmm, just so happens that I'm in the lategame on lunatic classic as we speak and I have my most preferred pairup.

Ha, not doing lunatic+ classic though. Maybe if I had owned this game for more than a few weeks and knew of this a while back. 2 weeks is not enough time for me to beat Lunatic+ classic, at least if I want to keep myself sane.

So I posted my card for the Lunatic Challenge a few days ago. Would anyone mind seeing if it's shown up in the searches yet? I've played around on Tumblr to see if that might help it show up quicker.

Here it is for reference.

Mine ain't appearing yet either (posted it a couple hours ago though

Mine's here

PM them:

(Double Post :V)

Did some research, apparently Tumblr has a wait period for new blogs before their tagged images appear in search results. No one knows how long that wait is, but I'm going to assume it's a few days. Also you have to have a post icon beforehand (an avatar, not the default one) it seems.

EDIT: You also have to actually use your tumblr. Follow other people, reblog stuff, etc.

Once my wait period is over I'd be happy to post other people's avatar cards

So they can post it for you, unless you plan on using your tumblr regularly.

PM them:

So they can post it for you, unless you plan on using your tumblr regularly.

Thanks, but I was planning on using my Tumblr. I want to be able to like and reblog stuff on there, mostly so that I don't have to keep a giant folder of bookmarks for the things I enjoy. Besides:

I posted it yesterday evening around 11 EST or so... I'll give it until that time and check again

My posts can now be seen in searches! :DDDDDD

It seems to take about a week before your posts can be seen. Since I posted it on Jan 19th, they should be showing up by Jan 26th, which will be in time.

I mostly wanted to set it up with someone to check for my card around then.

Edited by Gcubedude

I've finished Luna classic, but don't have a Tumblr, and from what I understand, there's a week long waiting period after creating one before posted images show up. Seeing as the contest will be over within a week, do I have any other options?

Edit: Never mind, I've actually read the thread now.

Edited by Rollertoaster

Welp

I have tonight to marry off everyone, grind all the children, reclass them, and beat the final boss

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh think I'm screwed

You don't have to make an entire streetpass team, you just need to clear the game to get that star on your card. And since most of the latter half of the game is Defeat Commander maps, it's pretty easy to cheese it with Rescue chains, as long as you have the stats to deal with Cht.23, 24 and Grima (but that's nothing a little grinding can't fix).

That said, I finished!

You don't have to make an entire streetpass team, you just need to clear the game to get that star on your card. And since most of the latter half of the game is Defeat Commander maps, it's pretty easy to cheese it with Rescue chains, as long as you have the stats to deal with Cht.23, 24 and Grima (but that's nothing a little grinding can't fix).

That said, I finished!

Oh I know, I got to the final boss ages ago, the problem is the final boss

And I'm too lazy to grind

Use everyone besides Chrom and MU as meat shields.

Edited by Gaius217

Are you actually having trouble with him?

Just double Braves rush him.

...I wound up splitting Takeru's run, because I'm wanting to finish in time but at the same time I want to finish the SUPPORTEVERYONE thing.

But outside of buying things to reach yon final boss, I'm basically finished.

(And what a Kill on Grima it was:

Sumia!Lucina @Bride

Limit, Gale, Aether, Luna, Dual Strike+ [she's at Full Build. Not fair to anything.]

Capped STR with a Brave Bow [+5/15/0]

Hero Pair up @ S-rank

(MaMU +DEF/-LCK, Capped Str)

Limit, Agg, Axefaire, All+2, Res+10

Fully Rallied to ensure the kill.

Lucina: 50 STR +10 [Rallies] + 3 [Pair Up] +15 [Weapon] +2 [Weapon Rank]: 80 ATK

Grima: 53 DEF

13 ATK

Popped Luna (46.62%) , Proceeded to land a 2% Crit (0.9324%), chunking him down to 21 HP.

Takeru's ATK: 96

Perfect Grima Kill in 2 shots.

...Then Chrom took Final Blow.

I know I'm supposed to despair not until my last breath, and make my death count, but with victory right there...

Edited by Airship Canon