Noire's parents.

EDIT; Father: Gaius

Pass on: Counter

Mother: Tharja

Pass on: Luna

((Why the hell not))

what do you think?

I plan to use noire, in post game, If I feel like it.

Noire's Skills: Galeforce, Vantage, Vengeance/Luna, Lifetaker, Bowfaire/Limit Breaker

Yep, I am planning to keep her as a Sniper, because I need an archer.

Edited by Tide of Waves

Counter is fine too, but if you're using an Archer correctly they shouldn't be in a situation where they get attacked from 1-range. Still, it's not like any of the other male-only skills are very good, so keep it.

Gaius can pass Sol but doesn't pass the Hero class because it comes from his fighter tree. I personally think it's better than passing any of his other options, but if you want to do some troll StreetPass team then Counter is fine. Counter is just pretty bad for in-game in pretty much any capacity since you rarely want to get hit.

i would use

Sol (From Giaus)

Galeforce

Pass

Bowfair

Astra or Lethality

Sol, she won't inherit mercenary and none of the male exclusive skills are that good

Galeforce, since she is a sniper she won't have much of an enemy phase so you need to capitalize on the player phase

Pass, If she gets surrounded its useful, an alternative is dual guard + if you use her as a pair up

Bowfair, More str = more damage

Astra/Lethality/Luna, Activation skill which one is up to you, I prefer luna

As an alternative you could make niore a ranger that would be same setup except pass could be replaced with something else.

Edited by Wintersmith

Bow Knights have lackluster caps and can't wield Longbows. If you need a secondary weapon, go Assassin instead.

Lackluster compared to what? They have 8 mov and give +Spd and +Mov in a pairup. Braves >>> Longbows anyway.

Compared to everything. Bow Knight's non-HP caps add up to 264 (which happens to be the lowest of any promoted class except GK, which is brought down by it's strange Mag cap). General (the highest promoted class) has 286, a 22-point lead, and Dread Fighter (without Res+10), Bride, and Transformed Manakete are all higher. Actually, even Untransformed Manakete beats BK.

To add to that, BK's highest non-Lck cap is Skl at 43, and every other class in the game with nothing above 43 either has 40/40+ average defenses, is really bad (Griffon), or is Dark Flier which doesn't care because it can fly, use Tomes, gives +Mag/Spd when paired up, and gets Galeforce.

Assassin, which loses 4 Def and gains 5 Skl and 5 Spd, and Sniper, which loses 1 Spd but gains 1 Str, 5 Skl, 5 Def and 1 Res, stand out in particular as superior Bow options. I like BK early on but once I start capping stats, it lacks a strong point in which to shine.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Braves >>> Longbows anyway.

As a support, yeah, but if you need an Archer/Sniper, you need an Archer/Sniper. Not a Bow user.

The point of Longbow is utility-- namely the ability to engage targets outside of retaliation range.

Comparing Longbow/Double Bow against Brave Bow is a form of Apples vs. Oranges. They're weapons with different purposes.

Edited by Airship Canon