Zukonima Joins the Forest!

Zukonima

Hello Everyone,

My name is Zukonima (Ninmaster13 on Youtube, and -The Red Pikmin Army- on Steam)

I started playing Fire Emblem when I got my Copy of Awakening early (Cause Canada) I didn't stop playing for 3 days straight, and actually finished the game before it was technically released 0_o. Super Mario Galaxy is my favorite game of All-Time, I enjoy Indie Rock and Video Game OST's. I have been uploading to Youtube for almost 2 Years. I mainly play PC and Nintendo. I Play Super Smash Bros way too much. I discovered this Forum when researching Fire Emblem Strategies and lurked for about 9 months. Lastly, I am a Lucina fanboy :P

Ask away if you want to know more about me. I hope I can become a member of this great community!

Welcome to the Forest! And Lucina is awesome!

If you liked Awakening, I encourage you to try out the rest of the series; I would recommend starting with FE8: Sacred Stones, since its very similar to Awakening and the easiest to get started with.