Which DLC Characters did you used, in battles?

For me, I was thinking of using...

Celica- Rallybots, and a Sage attacker
Eirika -Rallybots, and Bride
Katarina- Rallybots or Grandmaster
Marth
Ike
Micaiah- Shadowgift, and Sorrccer user
Ephraim- Conquest user

dunno If I should use Roy...?

oh btw What other DLC Character would you want me to use.. ^__^;;

Do you like asking questions that much? ;/

Ahem. . .

Leif - He's got pretty good bases, and doesn't mind going back to Tactician

Seliph - Galeforce, 'nuff said

Roy's pretty basic, IMO, and I've had problems with his Speed. If you really need a staffbot, Elincia works well.

Do you like asking questions that much? ;/

Ahem. . .

Leif - He's got pretty good bases, and doesn't mind going back to Tactician

Seliph - Galeforce, 'nuff said

Roy's pretty basic, IMO, and I've had problems with his Speed. If you really need a staffbot, Elincia works well.

Alright, thank yooou.!

Miciah for grinding Limit breakers.

Jamke/Seliph/Camus/Jaffar for gold farming early game before I have galeforce kids (Or if I dont feel like grinding them atm)

Camus, Ursula, Petrine, Black Knight, King Mart, Ephram and a whole bunch of others for recruiting kids before my main team can. Basically just flipping through spotpass seeing whos level 20 and I feel like playing.

Next playthrough I think I'm gonna use Moulder as a main unit

Edited by Tribute

Just be advised that while it's fine to use them on maingame... putting DLC characters in your streetpass team will cause people not to see your team.They will just see a randomly generated one.

Oh, so that's why that kept happening. Though one person did manage to see me.

I use... (This list is very long) DLC!Micaiah, DLC!Roy, DLC!Elincia, Eliwood, DLC!Catria, DLC!Palla, DLC!Est, DLC!Seliph, and Spotpass!Lilina. I'm basically stupidly nostalgic for these things, and Seliph is just useful. Not to mention resulting pairings are quite amusing (Seliph/Est, anybody?)

Just be advised that while it's fine to use them on maingame... putting DLC characters in your streetpass team will cause people not to see your team.

They will just see a randomly generated one.

No, it won't.

My friends and I have tested streetpassing DLC character enhanced FE:A (JPN) teams on some 3DS consoles with no DLC purchased.

The teams were tagged properly.

The only thing to be lost is the DLC character's portrait won't be displayed if the 3DS console hasn't had that DLC.

And a randomly generated one is just appeared from tagging a same opponent twice before I beat/dismissed him/her in my condition.

Backing to the topic.

All my female characters and male Galeforce characters are used as Nostanks for performing LTC, except Est and Palla.

Est has poor Meg and no attractive skills for StreetPass. So I still left her untrained.

Palla has Rally Str. and Counter which makes her both a good Rallybot and a good StreetPass unit. So I mainly treated her as a Falcon Knight for several purposes, such as a Rallybot, a Staffbot, a deliverer, or even an auxiliary attacker.

Falcon Knight also has the highest Skl from all the flying classes so it's good to make Palla a Kamikaze unit - Brave Lance x { Counter + Lethality/Luna (+ Miracle) }.

MODEDIT: good morning please don't doublepost

Edited by Integrity

No, it won't.

My friends and I have tested streetpassing DLC character enhanced FE:A (JPN) teams on some 3DS consoles with no DLC purchased.

The teams were tagged properly.

The only thing to be lost is the DLC character's portrait won't be displayed if the 3DS console hasn't had that DLC.

And a randomly generated one is just appeared from tagging a same opponent twice before I beat/dismissed him/her in my condition.

Yo, not many people here have JPN copies.

Read my thread:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39793&hl=

The North American and European ones have a streetpass bug.

I think it's a rather nasty bug because you might not even realise you're wasting your time by including DLC/SpotPass characters.

The only way you'll know is by reading about the bug online or the players you tag come and tell you they can't find your team and, to be honest, both of these are unlikely scenarios for casual fans.

The JPN copy is fine with legacy Spotpass characters and DLC characters. The localized versions are NOT.

Randomized teams also occur if you streetpass different region Awakening games.

Edited by shadowofchaos

All spotpass charcters (seem to) share Avatar's growths, just with a specific asset/flaw. But even with whatever flaw they may have, Avatar's growth rates are still comparitively high all around, so you'll see characters with >10 Mag/Lck still gaining it like crazy. With a handful of exceptions, all of the characters have the same skillset as well, so if you're minmaxing it comes down to personal preference.

If you aren't, then there are three factors that matter: their bases, their base skills, and their recruitment cost. My favorites in this group are Est (no Supreme Emblem, used for combat) and Ashnard and Travant (Supreme Emblem, used for babying on Lunatic(+)). Brom also makes a nice low-cost gold farmer, and Wolt is the cheapest if you're farming Renown. Micaiah/Katarina deserve honorable mention for being able to cheese RaR3 early through Aversa's Night + Flight.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Oh! It's horrible.

I have never tried a NA/EU version yet since my friends and I had only FE:A JPN games.

Feel sorry for just posting JPN version's condition in my previous post.

Randomized teams also occur if you streetpass different region Awakening games.

This seemed not happening on JPN version.

But it's being worse that my JPN game is just able to tag JPN team only from any HomePass's MAC.

This seemed not happening on JPN version.

But it's being worse that my JPN game is just able to tag JPN team only from any HomePass's MAC.

My North American 3DS with Awakening does not see my JPN team. I would people running away from me on Feb. 4th last year at my college if it did.

My JPN 3DS with Awakening does not see my North American team, but it does streetpass tag without problems from my other Japanese 3DS.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I largely just use DLC!Marth because he gets a unique model (sort of; a unique head on unpromoted Lucina's body) and class as well as artwork to match by one of the cooler artists the series has had over the years. How much I want to use other characters is kind of determined by how well the avatar parts used are able to capture their appearance. Characters like Leonardo or Lyn, who look decently like themselves, are more likely to be used than, say, Seth or Lilina who barely match their original appearances. I do like using Est, however, due to her absurd skills and low starting level. I might also use Catria (her new artwork is rad) and Katarina if/when I unlock them, too.
I generally fill up most of my slots with other players' Avatars, though, with priority going to my brother's and cousin's characters, as well as to Levi, the first non-random StreetPass character I received.

Edited by Starlight36

I largely just use DLC!Marth because he gets a unique model (sort of; a unique head on unpromoted Lucina's body) and class as well as artwork to match by one of the cooler artists the series has had over the years. How much I want to use other characters is kind of determined by how well the avatar parts used are able to capture their appearance. Characters like Leonardo or Lyn, who look decently like themselves, are more likely to be used than, say, Seth or Lilina who barely match their original appearances. I do like using Est, however, due to her absurd skills and low starting level. I might also use Catria (her new artwork is rad) and Katarina if/when I unlock them, too.

I generally fill up most of my slots with other players' Avatars, though, with priority going to my brother's and cousin's characters, as well as to Levi, the first non-random StreetPass character I received.

Some of them look nothing like themselves.

*Cough Oliver Cough*