Melty Blood Videos!

Masu

Tru dat! People played Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Street Fighter, etc. If you judge your games based on graphics, I don't see why you're on a FE forum :o

Did you watch them?

You got owned by Satsuki with Nanaya Shiki. Way to fail.

LERN 2 STAB

How many fucking times must I tell you

I DONT FUCKING USE NANAYA SHIKI! Look at the difference of ownage when Im Nanaya shiki and Normal shiki! Normal shiki is mah man! I should upload my Akiha video, in the 3rd round I beat the living hell out of warchia.

How many fucking times must I tell you

I DONT FUCKING USE NANAYA SHIKI! Look at the difference of ownage when Im Nanaya shiki and Normal shiki! Normal shiki is mah man! I should upload my Akiha video, in the 3rd round I beat the living hell out of warchia.

I saw. Both Shiki's are awesome. Just the fact that you can't use Nanaya astounds me, seeing his amazingness.

I saw. Both Shiki's are awesome. Just the fact that you can't use Nanaya astounds me, seeing his amazingness.

yeah it sorta bothers me. Half the time I cant even get the knife to work. But remember this is the PC version after all. We both saw that one night that we are capable of owning with anyone in the PS2 version (but mecha-hisui is my worst)

yeah it sorta bothers me. Half the time I cant even get the knife to work. But remember this is the PC version after all. We both saw that one night that we are capable of owning with anyone in the PS2 version (but mecha-hisui is my worst)

Yeah. PS2 version = hax. And DUDE. I have a controller for the computer that's basically like a madcatz PS2 controller. EXCEPT FOR THE COMPUTER! As soon as I find it I'll bring it over.

Yeah. PS2 version = hax. And DUDE. I have a controller for the computer that's basically like a madcatz PS2 controller. EXCEPT FOR THE COMPUTER! As soon as I find it I'll bring it over.

*twitches*

*goes shopping online for no reason................*

If we both had controllers for that game, team battle would = death for anything and everything...

hell fucking yes. maybe i should move the video links to the 1st post rather than like halfway into the topic............. :mellow:

Tru dat! People played Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Street Fighter, etc. If you judge your games based on graphics, I don't see why you're on a FE forum :o

I actually don't based them on that. It is just that I'm not used to see a game for the ps2 in 2D.

I actually don't based them on that. It is just that I'm not used to see a game for the ps2 in 2D.

[/quote

are you serious? Theres a load of 2d PS2 games out there..........

My brother never buys games like that and i would never buy games for the ps2 so yeah :P

My brother never buys games like that and i would never buy games for the ps2 so yeah :P

I never said I BOUGHT melty blood........*snickers*

you just learned that! I knew that a while ago when I had to fight her over and over again in arcade mode

well shes good on the ground also since I would rape faiya on the ground with her.

Upload videos faygot!!

Nah imma wait till I get a good video recorder.