Jill & Zihark

Do you recruit them onto Ike's team in the first chapter you can? Or do you leave them with The DB?

Personally I take them to Ikes team all the time. There's more chance for them to get EXP and it allows Micaiah's team to get EXP as well.

I think it works out for eveybody if I recruit them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to recruit Zihark, not so much Jill. Jill is a big help on 3-13, because of her flying abilities. Edward should be outclassing Zihark by then, so he's not welcome on the DB anymore.

Tauroneo has kind of a unique oppurtunity in that chapter, because he can gorge on experience from sniping laguz from above. It goes the same for anyone else who uses a ranged weapon like that, but still.

Edited by Metal Arc

Tauroneo has kind of a unique oppurtunity in that chapter, because he can gorge on experience from sniping laguz from above. It goes the same for anyone else who uses a ranged weapon like that, but still.

You mean Leonardo?

But Tauroneo gets an advantage in chapter 3-12. (I think.) If you give him the short spear. Though he takes away EXP from people who really need it since the kill count is so low.. EX: Sothe, Micaiah.

I'm talking about Blood Contract where you defend against Ike.

My usual setup is to have him and another unimportant fighter (usually Zihark) stop up that ledge in the center, and my other fighters are on the sides taking out the laguz like that.

I'm talking about Blood Contract where you defend against Ike.

My usual setup is to have him and another unimportant fighter (usually Zihark) stop up that ledge in the center, and my other fighters are on the sides taking out the laguz like that.

Nolan, Edward, and Aran stopping up that hole is better, IMO.

Then what do you normally do about the laguz coming up the sides?

I send my partners there as a wall. Or something.

I put Tauroneo, Meg, and Nolan in the center thing. Then Aran and Laura (With Shade.) on the right. Then I have Volug, Leo, and Sothe blocking the left side. The laguz can't get up because volug and Leo is blocking the area.

Then what do you normally do about the laguz coming up the sides?

Leonardo on the left since there's only one spot and non-bird laguz can't reach him. I still had Zihark and Jill so I sent them to block the right. Laura was in the middle where she could heal everyone. Whenever someone on the frontlines would get low on health, I'd send Tauroneo over to take his place and Laura would heal him. They'd switch.

Btw, Nolan with a crossbow sniping all the laguz who are stuck in the middle = pricless.

Leonardo on the left since there's only one spot and non-bird laguz can't reach him. I still had Zihark and Jill so I sent them to block the right. Laura was in the middle where she could heal everyone. Whenever someone on the frontlines would get low on health, I'd send Tauroneo over to take his place and Laura would heal him. They'd switch.

Btw, Nolan with a crossbow sniping all the laguz who are stuck in the middle = pricless.

i like the put ike to sleep and have laura OHKO him on turn 3 beter

i love boss abuse

I like killing everyone :D

Haar once slaughtered Nailah. I was so fucking proud.

I one time managed to kill everyone on Micaiah's team.

Cept Micaiah and Sothe cause the cowards fled.

And Jill and Zihark cause I recruited them a few chapters earlier

It really depends on how well my DB is doing on the playthrough. Though usually I'll recruit one and leave the other with Daein.

But really, it doesn't matter to me whether I recruit them both or leave them both. I can adapt to both situations rather easily. XD

I only take Jill because I didn't like the DB much but I love Dracoknights, so might as well take her with the GM since I prefer that team. If only their chapters were challenging, it's mostly mindless slaughter than strategy. But I had a huge struggle with the DB chapters because I neglected most of them except Micaiah and Sothe. Bad idea.

I had an A support with Zihark and Ilyana transfered over from PoR, but I didn't like Ilyana in RD or use Lethe/Mordecai, so I couldn't get him back.

Edited by Wil

I recruited Jill on my easy girls run because the GM's had already hit third tier. Other than that, the DB needs that help.

Though, if you didn't use them and robbed them of their weapons, you can recruit them for a free steel weapon.

Edited by Fox

If I'm using Zihark, I recruit him onto Ike's team. Mainly because it dosn't seem in his character to slaughter Laguz. And its better for him, experience wise.

I've never trained Jill, but if I did, she would stay with the DB, as a good Jill could be very useful for them later on. (she's their only flyer, if I recall correctly)