Could it be possible that Chrom's father killed all Manaketes and Taguel?

IceBrand

Elice or someone may have canonically used Aum on her. Or she could just be a spirit.

I'd want to actually see the canon support for that before resorting to Aum.

Heard for years that Camus lived "because Elice used Aum on him" and nope, that's not how it worked.

Elice or someone may have canonically used Aum on her. Or she could just be a spirit.

For what it's worth, the Knights of Iris book says she may be a spirit.

It's either that or, as other people mentioned, she's Nagi (c'mon, she even lives in an Outrealm).

Y'all should keep in mind that all that is from the localized script. I have no idea if the JP version is clearer about these. But if I were Chrom, I would have used one of my wishes to wish away the plotholes...

...The Aum thing was a joke.

And I think it's just a spirit, given her in-game appearance. It's the most sensical thing I can think of.

Except we know dragons can re-generate in some fashion. Medeus keeps coming back after being repeatedly "killed," and in both times Marth encounters him he's not at full strength because of it. In FE11 I believe it says Medeus can't leave his castle in dragon form, and in FE12 he needed those four tasty priestesses for his resurrection.

Whether FE13!Naga is a spirit or some sort of corporeal being or in an in-between state where she's not as powerful as she was before "dying" three thousand years before FE13, there appears to be a precedent for all of those possibilities, and FE has always been kind of hazy on the details IIRC.