How did you react when you first met Libra?

Tide of Waves

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably don't want to hear about my fangirling, that night...

I saw his artwork a long time ago. My first move was to jump to the claims thread. HE IS MINE!! I love Libra so much.

I wanted him to be a woman so I can have a fully-clothed lady with a giant axe

but I also like androgynous dudes so it worked out anyway

Certainly the best hair

It was pretty clear he was a dude from the get-go. But yeah he has the best hair.

He and Loki!Avatar are destroying the world together. <3

I thought to myself, why didn't they bother with a male voice actor? Nice try IS, the same trick didn't work the first time.

Apparently Horace tried to marry Noish to Midir once, good times!

"... Wait a second. Oh nice try, IS. I already figured out Marth, you can't fool me twice!"

I'm pretty sure Marth in FE13 actually is a girl unless that was your point.

I thought "ah yes, a pretty man character" and while I was reading through the dialogue, I accidentally pressed the A button too fast when Chrom said something about "a woman of cloth" so I got confused and thought "so he's a girl?". So... I thought he was a dude at first, went too fast during the recruitment dialogue, thought he was a female, and then realized that he was, in fact, a man soon after.

I saw his artwork a long time ago. My first move was to jump to the claims thread. HE IS MINE!! I love Libra so much.

I actually claimed him (and Virion) several months before you did last year (or 2 years ago, now?) :P

Libra is totally bro though

No you don't. You're a fake. A FAKE.

)=

Lies.

I don't get how anyone could honestly mistake Libra, OR Lucius, as women. D:

People thought Soren was a girl. Yeah.

I actually claimed him (and Virion) several months before you did last year (or 2 years ago, now?) :P

Libra is totally bro though

SLANDEROUS LIES! I am more active in my love for them. So i guess we share. I share Soren with someone else. :P

Libra makes an excellent Dread Fighter i find. Hes a decent Sorcerer too.

Tbqh, I laughed. And then I got kind of annoyed, because of the whole Lucius stereotype...and then I just got used to him. I mean, he doesn't look THAT much like a woman, IMO...his voice just made me confused for a bit.

When I first saw his artwork, I assumed he was a woman until I realized that he had both an expressive pose and clothes that cover his entire body.

I was hoping he would be exactly like Lucius. But disappointed.

Wait, someone actually mistook Lucius for a woman?

I thought Lucius was Ninian...

Shaddup, I was young and innocent.

Well, the really first time I saw him in the promo arts, I thought he was a girl.

Mainly because of the voice actually, since physically, it could go both way.

"Oh, it's that kind of character. One meant to look super androgynous and all that. Whatever". And then I laughed at his conversation with Chrom.

Probably my favourite part of Libra is that he has a voice clip of saying "I'm a man."

When I first saw his artwork, I assumed he was a woman until I realized that he had both an expressive pose and clothes that cover his entire body.

They have got to get a +1 button on here.

I wasn't surprised he was a man. I had done my research.

It was pretty clear he was a dude from the get-go. But yeah he has the best hair.

He and Loki!Avatar are destroying the world together. <3

It was back when the only bit we see of him was the animation and you can't tell jack shit with those. Especially considering I tend to draw my women about twice as buff as he is.

The mug itself is pretty clear, though.

I literally never saw LIBRA as a woman. Lucius, to an extent...although I think I've been spoiled, before playing FE7. That, or it was simply the fact the name Lucius does that kind of magic.

The only guys in FE I ever thought were a woman when I first saw them were Marth(not FE13!"Marth" or DLC!Marth) and Midayle/Midir

Lucius I only seen the feminines traits upon seeing his official artwork, but never in his game.

My reaction upon first seeing Libra was : "Holy fuck, what is this guy *o* ". When I read his recruitment dialogue all I could think of was: "Is Chrom idiot. blind, extremely horny, or all of those???"

petition for Libra badge

Saw "War Monk", heard the voice clips, settled by the dialogue

He's an interesting character, you know, among other characters, but he doesn't do much in-game outside of say, hard mode (although I only reached him once on lunatic, so I'm not terribly qualified to talk). He's got a ward staff and a mend(?) staff, that's honestly what I used him for XD