So I'm going through my first HHM...

DeSu

On chapter 28 and things are goin' great,

Units flying 'cross the screen, sealing the enemy's fate,

I started getting close, Nino's where I was at,

Now Jaffar has gone and died, WHY DA FUCK'D YOU DO DAT!?!?

Ha. Jaffar's not that useful, anyway, though.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing my first HHM too lol and I'm on the level were you get erk and precialla

that one was a bitch for me since the leader of the opponents did a hax move lol

that one was a bitch for me since the leader of the opponents did a hax move lol

A "hax" move? Lol... Care to expand? If you mean "he moves", then yeah, he always does... Which can be a pain sometimes. Especially since he uses a Silver lance.

yes I mean he moves from the top of the field to the bottom of it where priscilla is and KOed her before I got a chance to get her away

Dude... unless you decided to move Priscilla inside of Erik's movement range, which is stupid since she can just stay where she is and not get attacked, there's no way Erik could reach her. <_<

Dude... unless you decided to move Priscilla inside of Erik's movement range, which is stupid since she can just stay where she is and not get attacked, there's no way Erik could reach her. <_<

your being a blind person right now you know that, I said somehow he moved that far, I don't know how!

Chapter 31. Looks like it's gonna be pretty easy, at least compared to Cog of Destiny(FUCK THAT CHAPTER MAN!)

Haven't update stats lately, so here goes.

Lvl 3 Hectank - 42 hp, 21 str, 20 skill, 16 spd, 10 luck, 22 def, 11 res. Still basically invincible(excluding mages)

Lvl 7 Lyntank - 37 hp, 13 str, 25 skill, 23 spd, 19 luck, 15 def, 15 res. What kind of monster have RNG Gods created!! o.O

Lvl 2 Eligood - 41 hp, 18 str, 16 skill, 17 spd, 19 luck, 7 def, 12 res. Screwed in def, but watev.

Lvl 9 Canas - 43 hp, 19 mag, 14 skill, 19 spd, 10 luck, 9 def, 20 res. Nowhere near as good as my old Canas, but watev...

Lvl 11 Serra - 36 hp, 17 mag, 18 skill, 21 spd, 22 luck, 11 def, 24 res. Never before have I loved a healer so much...

lvl 5 Florina - 44 hp, 15 str, 18 skill, 23 spd, 17 luck, 11 def, 13 res. Gave her a body ring

Lvl 5 Nino(Hell yeah I trained her!) - 41 hp, 23 mag, 21 skill, 20 spd, 20 luck, 10 def, 21 res. She coulda soloed Cog of destiny if it wasn't for the damn sleep/silence/berserk staffs.

Lvl 7 Wil - 40 hp, 21 str, 17 skill, 18 spd, 16 luck, 13 def, 5 res. DAMNIT WIL!! GET SOME RES!!!!

Lvl 9 Dart - 53 hp, 21 str, 14 skill, 26 spd, 14 luck, 15 def, 8 res. I put him on a mountain with will to support him and Nino blocking the path on Cog of Destiny. 116 avoid. He killed half the enemies on the damn map!!! One of my fastest/greatest units, despite his bad str growth :\

Lvl 1 Rath - 37 hp, 17 str, 16 skill, 16 spd, 8 luck, 11 def, 9 res. Still contemplating whether or not to drop him... He's just so damn cool!! :(

Lvl 4 Raven - 49 hp, 18 str, 22 skill, 22 spd, 7 luck, 15 def, 8 res.

Lvl 1 Guy - 44 hp, 16 str, 18 skill, 20 spd, 15 luck, 8 def, 2 res.

Lvl 1 Legault - 37 hp, 10 str, 17 skill, 20 spd, 14 luck, 12 def, 9 res

Lvl 3 Farina - 32 hp, 17 str, 20 skill, 17 spd, 12 luck, 14 def, 15 res. She's kinda slowish...

Lvl 1 Dorcas - 43 hp, 21 str, 14 skill, 14 spd, 10 luck, 13 def, 8 res. I'm giving him all speedwings, cuz I MUST have a warrior, and Geitz isn't cutting it.

Lvl 4 Heath - 49 hp, 22 str, 21 skill, 16 spd, 10 luck, 14 def, 8 res.

Lvl 10 Erk - 38 hp, 18 mag, 15 skill, 21 spd, 8 luck, 9 def, 18 res. Completely and totally owned by Nino. Only thing is he has an S in staves. :lol:

Lvl 7 Kent - 46 hp, 21 str, 16 skill, 19 spd, 3 luck, 8 def, 8 res. Low def = :(

Lvl 5 Sain - 42 hp, 22 str, 11 skill, 18 spd, 16 luck, 12 def, 4 res. Low res = :(. I also had to use an angelic robe, cuz he somehow got fucked in Hp.

Lvl 1 Oswin - 43 Hp, 18 str, 14 skill, 11 spd, 4 luck, 22 def, 9 res. Probably not gonna use.

That's about it... I'm making multiple saves so that I can come back and train whoever I want for endgame. :lol:

your going to hate me for this faiya and probs a lot of other people, I let raven, oswin, erk, dorcas, and dart all die; yep I didn't feel like getting them so I killed them lol

your going to hate me for this faiya and probs a lot of other people, I let raven, oswin, erk, dorcas, and dart all die; yep I didn't feel like getting them so I killed them lol

Erk and Dorcas are ok to let die. I never really get around to fully training Oswin, but I never let him die, cuz he's prety valueable. Dart is, like, the greatest character since Nino. Same with Raven.