FE7 Hack with Nino and Jaffar (A Support)

Darkelont

Hello everyone! :Nino::Jaffar:

I want to do an hack who continues the Story of Nino and Jaffar and their A Support: I think the game will be in 2 parts (Like Lyn and Eliwood/Hector Mode): A story, connected with the Bounty Hunters in search of Jaffar but only like 1-2 years after the war versus Nergal, and, for the second part, the story of Nino when Jaffar is gone. Another way can be do this game who includes only the history oriented 1-2 years after FE7, and another game who includes only the history of Nino when Jaffar is gone, like a part-2. But honestly i am a noob in hacking and for me do one decent game is like impossible, imagine two xD

Now i'm training myself on Hacking, i have problems in Events, but i'm only at the start... i hope i'll improving my hacking skills with the time :D I have, anyway, the concepts for the story and I like it, but i know concepts are nothing if there are not hacking skills xD If one of you want to help me i'll accept the help obviously ahah

So, bye! You'll hear my name later :P

I do like the idea of a Nino and Jaffar continuation story.

Now i'm training myself on Hacking, i have problems in Events, but i'm only at the start...

IMO, events should come last. Events are pretty hard to do if you've just started hacking, and it often requires you to know how to use other hacking programs like Nightmare or FEditor Adv.

Try to learn the ropes of other things first, like fiddling around in Nightmare (if you haven't done so already), or make a map or two.

IMO, events should come last. Events are pretty hard to do if you've just started hacking, and it often requires you to know how to use other hacking programs like Nightmare or FEditor Adv.

Try to learn the ropes of other things first, like fiddling around in Nightmare (if you haven't done so already), or make a map or two.

Oh, i know how to Create/Insert Maps and i know how to use Nightmare and FEditor (For Text and a little fix of Battle Animation, i never inserted a potrait)... But those are simpy things... I'm new in hacking, i see people who hacks from 2009 xD And i started only in November (Where i don't ended nothing editing simply things with nightmare) - December (When i started to hack tests and only try to hack maps) 2013... At the start of 2014 i learn how to create and insert maps... But only now i'm trying to event :(