1st-Tier Class Skills

Roivann

Tier 1 skill can be interpreted as any skill a Tier 1 has access to without promoting.

I personally don't agree with this definition, as that means we could lump DLC skills in with those, and I'd say that's wrong.

I personally don't agree with this definition, as that means we could lump DLC skills in with those, and I'd say that's wrong.

Not to mention, any promoted skill an unpromoted Spotpass or DLC character has access to... Not 100% sure how many that is, but it's quite a few.

A tier 1 skill is one that has a repeatable learn method from an unpromoted class.

All promoted classes have an HP cap of 80 and a Lck cap of 45, and no caps below 30 (except in GK's case). All special classes except Villager have an HP cap of 80 and a Lck cap of 45, and no caps below 30 (except in Conqueror and Villager's case). All base classes have an HP cap of 60, a Lck cap of 30, and no caps above 30. Which of those groups do special classes sound more like?

But really, they're a whole different animal and shouldn't be lumped in with base or promoted classes.

Most special classes of in-game characters have base stats which line up with unpromoted units. Those characters also have personal bases comparable to unpromoted units. The classes gain EXP like unpromoted units (except staves). The learn their skills at level 1 and halfway to max level, like unpromoted units. I'd say they're closer to unpromoted units, but also agree they aren't really comparable in most cases.