phobia

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'm not, I found an interesting AI interaction and pmed about it thinking it was a bug (I means... I wanted the dang thing to drop it) and you were shocked with its usage and decided to use it for end game.

i'd like to make an official statement that i'm done with this LP :o it's been too long, and I'll just finish the game on my own time and post endgame results maybe. sorry about that

Too bad :(

Anyway it's now the unofficial official hack update topic until I release at FEE3 when I'll post an actual topic.

Speaking of updates...!

796b3ee8c6.pngeed5204fbb.png

Onii-chan intensifies.

204f7c1b04.pnga56bef872e.pngd78e5cad67.png

Darin is far more interesting as a Dragoon now. There is now one playable, npc-playable, and enemy dragoon in chaos mode. This way even if the player skips Wil, they can still see the Dragoon in action via-Darin, and can still get Farina later on.

Also, Darin's entire chapter has been revamped a bit, as well as the preceding chapter. Enemies have had their levels increased and now give better EXP. Canas easily hit 20/1 by this chapter and can actually contend with Hawkeye once he arrives. No more "omg this desert chapter is so annoying". All characters from the earlygame have had their stats and growths redone and all are now usable. Rebecca was once a pile of shit, now she and Lyndis are goddess berserkers come from the heavens to rain down hell upon their foes.

I'm currently blasting through the game for my second run and I plan to catch up to Limstella's chapter with my significantly better army to see if the endgame is way easier and possibly even trivial now.

Also, all character descriptions have been updated. Since all characters will be usable to endgame (Except Kent!Pegasus, I can't seem to make him very useful) they now have general descriptions of how to use them effectively.

Edited by Klok

Yes he does and forever will. He's not even that hard with his insane critical, because you have at least one iron rune in the chest on that chapter and another earlier in the game. Any axe user, Wil, and a handful of others can easily take him out.

The real difficulty is learning how to properly use the sleep staff on that chapter to put the thief w/member card, legault, and cameron to sleep.

I've also put in an extra ocean seal in the earlygame (Legault comes with it) and I think one other promotion item somewhere.

Edited by Klok

I left that guy the same.You can get it early if you mine-glitch. That's why I left the mines ingame anyway, to allow the player of what chapter to cheat on.

In fact, Darin's chapter is probably the hardest chapter in the whole game, so the mine glitch is perfect to use there anyway.

Edited by Klok

This fucking hack, man.

1f2ddc0b9d.png02ae10122c.png45194d1c7f.png

STOP DYING PENT! FUCKING STOP ALREADY!

So yeah I gave him an Iron Rune. He can still die to complete BS hitrates but not critrates anymore. Also, all of the desert items are now in their original positions again, though the actual items themselves are different. Well, one item is in a different position but oh well. You will have to bring a thief and not an assassin, as assassins do NOT count towards the desert item 100% obtain criteria. (You'd think they would but oh well)

Incidentally, if I were to one day do another pass over this rom, my next goal would be to make all pegasus knights use swords, wyverns use axes, and both gain lances upon promotion.

Edited by Klok

i should change the title to klok makes y/y

Nah. I'm gonna make a fresh new topic for release.

I hate to be "that one idiot", but is there a release for this, and if not, when will there be?

Not yet, and there will be yes. Estimated release date is sometime around FEE3. I'm making good time too.

New shit.

c4924019bb.png816b0488c5.png08128793c7.png

Ninian has staves now. Much more useful!

9ba0d7c395.png

The RNG is still a dick.

62d3daf025.png

Pascal and his whole chapter is way harder now.

c787de90f3.png21ad16320b.png

Wil VS Farina when you arrive at her chapter. Note that Farina's stats are old. She now comes with 15 RES and 5 DEF instead of the other way around as a way to make her different from Wil.

77e536a9a3.png01e755bec6.png05f4888692.png

640834750d.png11cd4b19af.png9c6118dc57.png

The femzerkers at the time of arriving at Louise and Pent's chapter.

85fa9f4d59.png

Take a hint, player.

111e462d1f.png

Fuck your RNG.

43c039c683.png

Dorcas is the best paladin in chaos mode.

7ab40feead.pnge120d8e3b2.pngd92579584f.png

And finally, even more onii-chan!

No. Rebecca has the least CON, but the best DEF growth and starting DEF. Lyn is better with RES, Louise is a lower balance of both. I am considering lowering Lyn's CON by one and raising Rebecca's CON though to make them more balanced in that regard, but Rebecca comes earlier, has better DEF, and doesn't need a robe to be durable. Lyn does. Lyn has more LUK because I gave her a bunch of luck boosters and I gave her a robe as well, and she only slightly surpasses Rebacca, who didn't need ANY boosters, capish? Incidentally, durability is extremely important in Chaos Mode due to the enemies and the player hitting way harder now. A 2hko on your best unit is not uncommon if an enemy gets a lucky critical.

My biggest issue now is making Erk more useful than Karla, since they both become Warriors but Karla has the benefit of not needing to be babied, and has Armads/Wolf Beil access, unlike Erk.

In any case, more updates!

3f4d43f095.png

da321db6be.pngaae4b5bdc2.png7491572b35.png

A comparison between Dorcas who had reached level 20/1 and Karel on the same stage. Note that Karel now additionally comes with a Brave lance in addition to his other two items.

73703ec910.png7809764cf3.pngea5c0566af.png

Harken is likely more useful than Karel, because he comes with a starting S rank in staves which is very important for the next chapter, where you get your second Rescue staff and will need to be able to rescue Nino/Jaffar. If you have no other good magic users, Harken is excellent in a pinch. The fact that he comes with Fimbulvetr and a Fortify staff makes him only that much more useful! However, you may want the Armorslayer/Brave Lance/Iron Rune of Karel more, so it's worth considering. I consider Harken to be a later, better version of Pent from vanilla.

e049a5b0b3.png

e860ea4a53.pngdded3e873f.pngfe392150c0.png

6dbca5e0a7.pngc5f77a990d.pngd7a7c45500.png

Lololol

e5bc722278.png

Still a better love story than Twilight.