phobia

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, I SHOULD make him a lvl 1 soldier with no stats who is forced onto the final chapter and causes a gameover if he dies even though he dies in the story canonically. Thanks for the recommendation, B Mage!

throw in maxed constitution so that keeping him out of harm's way by rescuing him isn't even an option

throw in maxed constitution so that keeping him out of harm's way by rescuing him isn't even an option

that unlimited use rescue staff tho

So is this going to be made public? I'd like to try this out for myself sometime. :D

once phobia finishes, ye

think of it as fe7if, not done shittily, and made by me so way more fun

Edited by Klok

that unlimited use rescue staff tho

not as reliable a means of protecting Athos as rescuing would be, imo, as he's still out in the field as opposed to being protected from attack (assuming his rescuer doesn't die). i'd argue that the resulting necessity of dedicating a staff user to rescuing Athos every turn or so if you want him to survive still puts pressure on the player, by way of depriving them of a unit that could otherwise be actually fighting/healing

I should note that it is also possible to get TWO S rank infinite use rescue staves. Phobia didn't, mainly because it wasn't infinite uses when he saw the first one, but on Legault's chapter it's easy to manipulate the Sage to use his berserk and Physic staves, dropping the Rescue to the bottom where you can have it get dropped. Since it IS infinite use, might be worth it too.

Not related to what you were saying, just a little hint from the hack developer for when this gets released when Phobs is done.

And yes I put in lots of little tricks like this throughout the hack.

Edited by Klok

I tricked people (and phobia) earlier in this topic when I said Devil axe was shit. It actually penetrates defenses, so it is literally your only Luna weapon ingame. (You can't obtain luna without mine glitching).

Hahahaha. The plot thickens :o I never would have used the Devil Axe..

Uhh. . .someone ELSE can do Lyn Mode? It would be hilarious, for sure. Just don't give Batta the Butthead something like a Swordslayer, and it'll be fine~!

It self hurts.

Had it happen to me during my alternative class run of his hack.

(My run is easier than this bullshit he calls Chaos, everything flows pretty well, unlike these rng he has on.)