Your Forged Items

Dar

Oh, well in that case, the ideas are still on! lol

I've got a sword and axe in mind, but now how can I add a lance to complete that triangle? Ephraim is my favorite lancer, but he's already got a lance named for him. Oh! Duh! Sain's Lance, of course! XD He even says in the beginning of FE7 that he prefers lances, so that will work perfectly!

And Freddy will use all of these! (Well, when he's a Great Knight again. He can't at the moment because I still have him as a Dread Fighter lol)

You know, I'll probably add Shinon's Bow and Elincia's Staff to this collection later too, for Inigo and Cordelia to use, respectively. XD

I think Freddy's getting spoilt, and its not even his birthday.

So? He's Kelli's beloved hubby, she should spoil him with powerful weapons to go kick butt (and protect her) with. ;3

Edited by Anacybele

i pretty much always have a forged tomahawk called "Minerva" on hand for war cleric!Cherche, as well as a forged bolt axe for any non-Cherche war monk/cleric i have at the time (Sumia at the moment). other things which come to mind include

• a Levin sword called "Lewyn Sword" because i think i'm funny
  • a killing edge called "MANOFPASSION" for Inigo
  • so many forged gales and nights that it isn't even funny anymore

i don't remember exactly but all of the above are probably +mt/crit because i'm a wimp who can't do secret Apotheosis

OH YEAH, I FORGOT

I forged Cynthia a Steel Lance or something (Cut me some slack, I was low on funds) and I called it "Hero Lance".

I forged Severa a Steel Sword or something (See above) and called it "Tsun Blade".

Keep in mind, I usually don't name things like that. Instead, I'll usually just go with whatever sounds cool, and sometimes I'll look into Norse Mythology for it as well. I believe a forged some sort of Wind tome and called it Gale or Vortex or something.

I have to take a look in my game because I forget what names I put onto weapons.

I do, however, remember renaming Lief's Blade into "Gold Sword". And Brave *insert weapon type here* into "Twin *insert weapon type here*", and Celica's Gale into "Blossom Wind", and some weapons and spells after FF weapons and spells.

I was disappointed that I couldn't rename Micaiah's Pyre into "Celestia's Day", however.

I basically only forge +5/15/0, unless it's a Streetpass weapon or Waste then it's +3/25/0.

I don't name Forges unless it's for Streetpass or Jokes like...

tumblr_mzugcucoP51rh9jsuo1_400.jpg

You are my new hero.

I kind of want to gather together 6 of the strongest tomes in the game and name them after the Elements of Harmony. "Generosity" and "Loyalty" would be fire spells, "Kindness" and "Laughter" would be wind spells, "Honesty" would be a lightning spell, and "Magic" would be a dark spell. Probably all with crit and might.

Alternatively I start a new file where I attempt to name my avatar Twilight Sparkle (+MAG/-HP) and give her all of those tomes, along with Armsthrift.

I mostly use the renaming mechanic to undo boring Never-say-Die-Censorship. Killer Weapons become lame Meisterwaffen (Master Weapons) in the German version, so I rename the lances and axes in "Mörderlanze" and "Mörderaxt", which are more literal translations. Killing Edges are reforged into Katanas, though.

Been messing around more in the Forge, actually managed to hit the max amount of forged weapons thanks to the Golden Gaffe DLC[spoiler=Mythology/References]Kottos- Alm's blade with more MT and Crit
Hrimfaxi- Silver Lance: maxed Mt and improved Crit
Skinfaxi- Silver Lance: Opposite of Hrimfaxi
Aigaion- Brave Lnace: Maxed MT and improved Crit
Gyges- Tomahawk: Same concept as before
Ouroboros- Nosferatu: Maxed Crit with improved MT
Glatisant- Waste: maxed Crit and improved MT

Doubled Fun- Brave Sword: Maxed Hit with Improved MT

[spoiler=Gag Weapons (For Teh Lulz)]ShadowDarkns (Shortened due to character limit) got the idea from Owain's event tile
Very Pointy and Also Pointy the Noble Rapiers
Healing Shiv the Soothing Sword
Leif's Blade turned into a raciest joke
Pointy Stick: A lance that I forgot the original name of
Boomstick the improved Shockstick
Uber Spear
Belongs /In A /Museum the glass weapons set
The Hypest (ladle)
Hammerstaat!
FellBallista (Longbow) From Owain's supports with his mother
Magic!

[spoiler=Other Weapons]Hero's Sword/ Lance/ Axe: Basically just brave weapons with maxed MT and upped Crit for the characters with Armsthrift
Omicron, Sigma, Upsilon, and Omega: Sigurd's Lances with maxed Crit and upped MT
Roundhouse: Killer Axe with more Crit
Maul: Hector's Axe with everything buffed a bit

There's a few more but I think this list is big enough right now