Why did SF get rid of that post percentage viewing option?

I think the update made the mobile skin unavailable on non-mobile devices. How...insidious! Cuz the option isnt there on the Change Theme drop down menu. But your phone or tablet should have the option to use the mobile skin and post counts are there as bold as you please on profiles.

How does anybody not remember this?!?!?! ;~;

Yeah, using that.

I guess I don't remember because I don't use the top posters function like ever~

But I do remember now that you've said it

Edited by Freohr Datia

Make post count viewable, but have all forums not count towards your post count

I actually like having post counts slightly inaccessible. Seeing that someone has 40000-odd posts, whenever they post, can be somewhat intimidating.

I actually like having post counts slightly inaccessible. Seeing that someone has 40000-odd posts, whenever they post, can be somewhat intimidating.

They took it out because it caused drama no matter what they used it for. There isn't a benefit to having it visible beside posts, but I get what the OP is saying and it sounds cool.

They took it out because it caused drama no matter what they used it for. There isn't a benefit to having it visible beside posts, but I get what the OP is saying and it sounds cool.

Oh certainly. I totally agree.

FftF and Introductions should be the only ones that don't count for postcounts unless Jyo has added more to that since removing postcounts entirely.

How in the hell do I have 6000 posts outside the FE4 thread?

...? Wat? Is the post percentage still around? I thought it was gone. (I have no idea how to find it either way though.)

It isn't, but you can find your overall post count by searching for yourself.

Apparently I have the 1059th highest post count.