Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Haven't heard of it (I've seen that GRArkada made a review of it though. Is this where you take you anime ideas XD)

I remember when I 'discovered' I had allergies. I had been dealing with cold to flu-like symptoms for over a month (in June no-less) and my dad was getting worried, so we visited our doctor that said it was probably allergies. Turns out, I am extremely allergic to every seasonal allergens connected to plants + dust. I think I have a running chance for the king of allergies position.

But if it's only when you wake up and occasional, it may be that you have a slight allergy to dust and that it's triggered when you sleep and dust has gathered in your room.

Usually, I get my recommendations from his reviews or Balcerzak here on SF's anime thread. Two of the best places for recs IMO. ^^

Yeah, I probably have a dusty room; haven't cleaned in while.

*pokes Silver*

*pokes back*

And I'm off to bed; nighty night!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What are you doing Lux?

Not much.

Just blowing steam after spending my day running around for various things(including a driving theory exam, that went well happily) and stressing over making my resume and finding a job.

@Silva: Good night ^^

Edited by LuxSpes

Not much.

Just blowing steam after spending my day running around for various things(including a driving theory exam, that went well happily) and stressing over making my resume and finding a job.

Ahh okay then.

I got my drugs for my Bronchitis today; It really sucks ><

Ahh okay then.

I got my drugs for my Bronchitis today; It really sucks ><

Ouch, that must be a pain. Never had to deal with one, but my doctor said to be very careful about my allergies or it could devolve into chronic Bronchitis, which sounds like something I want to avoid at all cost

Ouch, that must be a pain. Never had to deal with one, but my doctor said to be very careful about my allergies or it could devolve into chronic Bronchitis, which sounds like something I want to avoid at all cost

Yeah, it's partly from my allergies, but I think I got it from my sister as well. She just had it around 3 weeks ago ><

Yeah, it's partly from my allergies, but I think I got it from my sister as well. She just had it around 3 weeks ago ><

That's a nice gift you sister gave you >_>

What are you allergic to?

Yeah lol

Dust, pollen, fresh cut grass.

any pollen or just some type (I'm stuck dealing with the earlier issue in an area that is apparently one of the worse for pollen allergies in Canada XD)

any pollen or just some type (I'm stuck dealing with the earlier issue in an area that is apparently one of the worse for pollen allergies in Canada XD)

I see; that's standard I suppose lol

Stupid Plant Sperm ><

I've been having allergies for 2 months now

It sucks

But insomnia sucks more.

And lol, i overreacted so much at that one thread i'm actually feeling bad now

I've been having allergies for 2 months now

It sucks

But insomnia sucks more.

And lol, i overreacted so much at that one thread i'm actually feeling bad now

Let's make a thread about how much allergies suck

And I have to agree that you overreacted in that thread.

Thank you, IPC, for dragging me into Serious Discussion.

After trying to post there a couple times, I decided I'm staying away from Serious Discussion.

I decided I would take Chiki along for the ride a bit since he took the bait.

Is the part about morality and him contradicting himself about morality's place in a serious discussion?